Sea World

I have a file of all the current menus for the all day dining plan.

If you are interested in a copy, PM me your email address.

I will get it sent out to you as soon as possible.

Please remember they can change menus at any time.
I would love to have a copy before I buy tickets. But Idk how to pm here lol. 1st day on this board

Hi, I'm planning on going to Orlando in Oct and would like to know if buying the dinning plan online was the best option? Is it more expensive in the park or can you buy it at the park? 🤷‍♀️

If you get the plan with your ticket, you can get deals online. If you already have tickets it is the same price online or at the gate I believe. $39.99 plus tax. The VisitOrlando website has a deal now, for $29.99 plus tax and an online coupon for an extra $3 off your order when you order them. It is printed off voucher that you redeem at one of the participating restaurants the day you go.

If you get the plan with your ticket, you can get deals online. If you already have tickets it is the same price online or at the gate I believe. $39.99 plus tax. The VisitOrlando website has a deal now, for $29.99 plus tax and an online coupon for an extra $3 off your order when you order them. It is printed off voucher that you redeem at one of the participating restaurants the day you go.

Awesome, thank you so much for the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!