Sea World

Menu update Dec 2018 - Sea Fire grill has gone to an Asian menu

Not happy! Don't they already have Asian at Expedition Cafe? I'm still annoyed about the loss of their Italian menu. Not a big beef eater and the rest of SeaWorld's Asian is too sweet for me.

The menus above are the ones that are to the left as you walk in the door. I also took pictures of the ones above each of the individual areas and was not going to post them because I figured they were the same, but when I started looking at them I noticed there are some differences. Those menus are immediately below.

They sell sampler badges, and the circled stars show what is available with the sampler badge.

According to the website the 5 sampler badge is $25, so $5 an item

The 10 sampler badge is $40, so $4 an item.

That is wonderful news, thank you!

I have purchased the sampler but thought it was just for small items. I could not get a menu so your posts are extremely appreciated.

Menus and prices listed on page 7 and up, are still current.

FLOIR has been posting cost updates to help all those that are reading here.

Many thanks for her continued contributions.

And many thanks to Gina and all posters that help keep the information current on meals and prices.

Not happy! Don't they already have Asian at Expedition Cafe? I'm still annoyed about the loss of their Italian menu. Not a big beef eater and the rest of SeaWorld's Asian is too sweet for me.

Agree! There are already Asian food options, but no other Mexican/Tex-Mex - is that correct? Hoping they'll change the menu back.
ETA: I think I'm going to send them an email about the menu change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts