Sea World

Next time I am at the park I will take a tour to see if I can find Tex-Mex or the fajitas anywhere. I can't think of where they might be, I did a tour probably shortly before Christmas and can't recall seeing any.

Next time I am at the park I will take a tour to see if I can find Tex-Mex or the fajitas anywhere. I can't think of where they might be, I did a tour probably shortly before Christmas and can't recall seeing any.

there is nowhere at the moment (the fajitas were only in Seafire Grill)

Hi,

In relation to All Dining Sea World plan, could you please confirm me if unlimited beverages are included in the plan? If I only want a soda, is it necessary to wait one hour between soda and soda?

Is it compulsory to have the soda into the restaurant??

When we are going to visit Sea World, the closing time will be 9:30 pm, until what time we are going to use the plan? Near closing time of the park, do restaurants remain open??

Thank you!

I have heard various stories about your first question so I will leave that one alone, not sure if there are official policies or if it depends on the cashier you get.

You can take the soda with you as you walk the park. You can even take the food with you, I have seen some people (and done it myself) get a burger or something and take it into the stadium while waiting for the next show. May not work well for ribs but for a sandwich or a smaller snack it works great.

Most of the restaurants close 1 hour before the park closes, although some may close earlier if that side of the park closes earlier.

Seafire Grille menu as of Feb 2019 -

(Those of you who were fans of the fajita / Mexican / Tex Mex that Seafire used to be are going to be upset. The Asian menu that replaced that is gone already after just a few months, but they did not bring back the Mexican)

30% IMAG0480.jpg

30% IMAG0482.jpg

Thank you for the heads up on the change
Many will be sad the Mexican foods are not currently on any menus

But much appreciated that we know in advance

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts