Sea World

The quality of these are not great but figured I would go ahead and post until I could take better ones, sometimes my skills as a photographer are severely lacking.

These are from one of the huts that are along the Bayside Pathway, think this is the Florida Market one -

30% IMAG0515.jpg

30% IMAG0516.jpg

A lot of the restaurants appear to have had some menu changes recently. They do not appear to be major changes (with the exception of Sea Fire) but a few items here and there. I will try and upload menus as I see them. I will also try and not duplicate a menu that I recently uploaded and has had no changes, although no promises one or two will not slip through.

FLOIR

You are a blessing to all of us!

So appreciate all your running around in the park and taking menu pictures to keep the readers updated

And we are thrilled when others share menu pictures also

You guide so many peeps with your postings
It really helps as many of us need to be aware of what food is offered and the costs involved for the trip

I have heard various stories about your first question so I will leave that one alone, not sure if there are official policies or if it depends on the cashier you get.

You can take the soda with you as you walk the park. You can even take the food with you, I have seen some people (and done it myself) get a burger or something and take it into the stadium while waiting for the next show. May not work well for ribs but for a sandwich or a smaller snack it works great.

Most of the restaurants close 1 hour before the park closes, although some may close earlier if that side of the park closes earlier.
With all you can dine...
I was told by others to bring some zip locks, when the kids ( or you) do not eat there fruit etc take it with you. We really dont want to ever sit in a restraunt and eat do we have to? I think I might pass on the kids pass they dont each much and i think it might be cheaper to get one 7$ kids meal to share not sure yet what do y'all think?

does anyone ever question you why you are photographing menus?

I have seen some weird looks but I think most people are used to people taking photos of various things, even menus. For some of the menus that are lower to the ground I have even had people move over to give me a better view. Some of the strangest looks are when I walk into a place like Voyagers, walk through the line, take a picture, and then walk back out again without any food.

I have seen some weird looks but I think most people are used to people taking photos of various things, even menus. For some of the menus that are lower to the ground I have even had people move over to give me a better view. Some of the strangest looks are when I walk into a place like Voyagers, walk through the line, take a picture, and then walk back out again without any that's so funny.
For us getting older sucks we have to take pics of things to blow them up on our phone.
All the same thanks

If anyone is looking for a affordable trip, seaworld is offering kids go free for a week trip 2 adults 2 kids can go to seaworld for 700. Seaworld admission everyday you can add all you can dine 40/20 each person for the length of the trip and add aquatica for 20$ length of the trip as well.
The hotels were not bad Fairfield by Marriott. I could up grade for 71. To a suite at laquinta.
A all inclusive trip for 4 under 1000. Not bad

I have a file of all the current menus for the all day dining plan.

If you are interested in a copy, PM me your email address.

I will get it sent out to you as soon as possible.

Please remember they can change menus at any time.

Thank you very much for all the updated menus, very helpful for our upcoming trip. I have lots of appreciation to everyone who makes the effort to help us all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!