Sea World

This thread made the Dis Daily Updates today !

So nice to have the administrators acknowledge the thread that helps so many readers.
Having prices and meals pictures takes out the guess work for those planning a visit to Sea World

FLOIR
You help so many readers with your postings of up to date menus
Very much appreciate your photos of the menus and prices.

Are the sampling lanyards worth it? What's the size difference in a sample size vs full? There are several things we would like to try, but not sure the sample lanyard is worth it for a tiny sample size when the full size would only be a few dollars more.

Are the sampling lanyards worth it? What's the size difference in a sample size vs full? There are several things we would like to try, but not sure the sample lanyard is worth it for a tiny sample size when the full size would only be a few dollars more.

I believe that the drinks are smaller. I have never noticed the food be any different size, so I believe those are the same size. There are some drinks that would have to be the same just based on the size of the container (thinking soda bottles or the hot chocolate mug).

Time for the 2020 7 Seas menus from the various huts, not promising this is all of them but I think I got the vast majority of them.

New this year - it does not look like they will be using the Bayside Pathway for any of the huts, so all the huts seem to be around the main park walkway.

There is also a new area built next to Wild Arctic that has 2 huts, this used to be just grass and now it is paved, to give you a reference the Wild Arctic ride is to the right in this picture, and Sesame Land is to the left, Shamu Stadium is behind where I was standing -

30% IMAG0886.jpg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!