"seaworld parks two park ticket with all day dine" package - is it worth it?

Pluto777

DIS Veteran
Want to go twice with the family (3 adults & 2 kids), is it worth the extra cost for the package? I was there last year and it seemed from where I looked theres a lot of restrictions on where you CAN'T eat, and very long lines where you can..

I’ve had the dining package at SW and BGT but not Aquatica. In the 2 theme parks it was definitely worth it cost wise. I did not have any trouble finding places to eat. But I don’t remember what restrictions there may have been. I only remember it being once per hour through the line.
But I do remember long lines and slow service. It will take a chunk of time each time you stop to eat. Now with the covid restricted attendance, you may not have long lines. Or they may not open all the venues and you will still have the waits. Maybe someone who has been since they reopened can speak to current lines.

We loved it, it was the best deal going. I wish more parks had this.
Check out the SeaWorld thread there is so much info on the all day dine.
You can have unlimited drinks, eat every hour.
At Aquatica it was not as good of a deal just because there are not as many restaurants..
If you want to spend your second day at BG you can park at SW they have free transport.
https://www.disboards.com/forums/sea-world-discovery-cove.32/

Last edited:

Want to go twice with the family (3 adults & 2 kids), is it worth the extra cost for the package? I was there last year and it seemed from where I looked theres a lot of restrictions on where you CAN'T eat, and very long lines where you can..
I have 4 of them from our trip we were supposed to take in March I need to get rid of...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter