Seaworld reopening June 11th

I can't make reservations currently because apparently SeaWorld forgot that All-Day Dine tickets exist apparently. I have a 2-day all day dine ticket purchased through UT and I get "Barcode is not valid for this park" for both SW and BG. SeaWorld's hold time is insane, as expected. I called UT and they picked up immediately. Before I even finished she asked "do you have all day dining?" How do you up sell these packages then design a reservation system and completely miss them? Very frustrating. Hope reservations are still available once they get this fixed, or someone at SW would call me back.
That's awful!!! I would expect a LOT of people have the all-day dine added to their tickets. How frustrating.

Good luck!

Surprised to be able to make res out thru thanksgiving into Dec.

Not sure how many u r permitted but I was able to book two days with fun pass...which i’m Still waiting to see how it’s handled at to extension/possible upgrade

Will be at MCO in August & Sept/Oct, but not particularly worried about getting into the parks those dates. Will book once plans are finalized.

Thank you for posting this! I would be pissed if we couldn’t get reservations since I already purchased Quick Queue! Fortunately, I was able to get Thursday reserved at SW and Friday at BG, both on the same 2 day ticket.

Thank you for posting this! I would be pissed if we couldn’t get reservations since I already purchased Quick Queue! Fortunately, I was able to get Thursday reserved at SW and Friday at BG, both on the same 2 day ticket.
You may need to speak to SW about your Thur booking due to them not being open on that day 😥

Opening day is this thurs. T/TH were not bookable from the start. Those hours were posted up before the reservation system started.
Ok, sorry didn't realise they hadn't been available from the start. I only noticed as the post above mine mentioned booking SeaWorld for a Thur so didn't want anyone turning up and it being closed.

it’s more than that closed. Most of Sesame Street area won’t be open if not all. No pet show. Wild artic ride.

Yes, they added those after my original post. Hopefully these closures are just for the initial opening...

it’s more than that closed. Most of Sesame Street area won’t be open if not all. No pet show. Wild artic ride.

The company that ran Pets Ahoy pulled all of their shows from the SW parks

Some pretty rough reviews on social media of SeaWorld's first day open. Lack of social distancing, lack of enforcement of masks, rides closed with no notice other than signage when you get to the ride, show time discrepancies between posted signs and the app. We'll be there in a month so I hope they get it together.

Some pretty rough reviews on social media of SeaWorld's first day open. Lack of social distancing, lack of enforcement of masks, rides closed with no notice other than signage when you get to the ride, show time discrepancies between posted signs and the app. We'll be there in a month so I hope they get it together.

I haven't really followed much, but I still think they will drop masks the fastest. But TBH seaworld isn't run that well in general. We went in October and had a good time but a lot of rude employess, had a six flag vibe to many of them. It is sad but its really been going down hill for awhile, I hope they can pull it together and get better in time.

The website is now showing that SW will be open on Thursdays starting in August. They are still closed on Tuesdays. The Thursday hours are 10 - 6 like the rest of the week day hours (different on weekends).

In September they go back to being closed both Tuesday and Thursday.

Last edited:
New menu at Sharks is really nice.
Early arrivers get walkons to most of the rides.
Masks were being enforced when we were there a couple weeks ago.
With fewer guests, the park was remarkably clean.
Sanitizer stations everywhere.
Passholders were upgraded and discounts increased.
Going back soon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!