"Sebastian's Bistro" at CBR-any reviews?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Has anyone been to the TS restaurant at CBR-Sebastian's Bistro? If so, how is it? I was thinking of taking the gondola from Epcot IG to the CBR and dining there (assuming the gondola's running) on my next trip. The other option is just to dine in the food court-I remember having a particularly good cupcake last time I was there.

I ate there with my Wife and Daughter in April and we loved it. We got there early and had a drink at the Open-Air Banana Cabana Bar which is connected to the Restaurant. It's a great place to have a beverage either before or after dinner. As for the food it was creative and tasty, the portions were large and we thought it was an excellent value considering where we were. The restaurant is bright and airy and our server attentive and friendly. Based on that visit it may have earned a spot in our future dining rotations.

We are hoping to try it in August! I hope more people share their experience!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter