• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Second day at DL plans-please critique!

jacobsmommy

DIS Veteran
Okay, here's how I planned our second day with your help. On day two we will do EE into Fantasyland and start with Peter Pan, followed by Dumbo. Then we'll hit Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, Alice in Wonderland, the Matterhorn, Snow White, Pinocchio, and maybe the carousel and It's a Small World before heading to Toontown Madness. How long will Toon town take? I wasn't sure what all went on with the "toontown madness" thing. Then I figure we'll go back and do The Story Book Boats and Casey Jr. Circus train. What time do you think it'll be after accomplishing all of this? Does this plan seem doable?

I would stop your tour at Matterhorn and do ToonTown Madness then. ToonTown madness starts when the park opens and is only for an hour. If not, you should be able to complete this by 12:00 depending on what time the park opens and how much time you spend in Toontown.

Say it opens at 9:00.

8:00-9:00:
Peter Pan
Dumbo
Mr. Toad
Alice

9:00-10:00
Matterhorn
Toontown

10:00-11:00
Finish Toontown
IASW
SBLCB
King Arthur

11:00-12:00 or before
Pinocchio
Snow White
Casey Jr.

I would do peter pan, dumbo, matterhorn, alice after that pinochio, snow white and mr toads in whatever order it generally doesn't matter since those are the shortest lines. If you have time I would hop on the carousel if not you can do that after toontown madness. I would then head over to toontown I don't know if small world is even open during EE and if it is it's a 15 minutes ride you don't want to waste your time on that since you only have an hour for toontown madness.

Don't forget allowing time to take pictures in the houses of the characters, or hanging out there. My DS was 3 1/2 he loved Gadget's Go Coaster.

I would make Storybookland one of the earlier ones, that line can take a LONG time later!!! Other than that, it looks great. We usually fit in about 8 rides in the first hour. I think you can fit all those in before TTMM, but if not I would trade out Pinnochio or Carousel for SBLCB, since carousel goes quick and Pinnochio never really gets long.

Andrea

I would do peter pan, dumbo, matterhorn, alice after that pinochio, snow white and mr toads in whatever order it generally doesn't matter since those are the shortest lines. If you have time I would hop on the carousel if not you can do that after toontown madness. I would then head over to toontown I don't know if small world is even open during EE and if it is it's a 15 minutes ride you don't want to waste your time on that since you only have an hour for toontown madness.

I agree with azgal but I would do dumbo first, then matterhorn and come back to peter pan so you can do Pinocchio, snow white and mr toad all together...peter pan line does get long but imo dumbo line is longer and once the line is filled up, it pretty much stays that way all day

Ok, we have done EE a gajillion times and used ridemax the first couple times.

This is always our order and it is always walk-on for all the rides. The key here is to be one of the first people at the gates so you are leading the pack into FL. If you get to the gates 45 min prior to EE, you should be fine:

Peter Pan first!!
Dumbo
Toad
Alice
Teacups
Matterhorn

Even after that, you will still have some time before park opening. Small World isn't open until park opening, so I would consider hitting Buzz or circle back and do Pinnochio and Snow White (although the lines are NEVER long for these two). Then do TTMM when the park opens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter