Secret Sister thread

WE Love Mickey was my Secret Sister!! Thank you so much for everything! You've really got me into colorblocking now!

I got colorblocking templates, colored staples, paper clips, mesh, mermaid stickers (Handy since I'm leaving in 8 days for DW) and some really nice tags from card connection.

I really had fun with this, thank you again! You should receive a thank you in the mail sometime next week!

What a really nice surprise:Pinkbounc
Heres what a got:
NUUUUUUUUUUmmmy chocolate covered macadamine nuts from Hawaii.

A really nice smelling bar of soap also direct from Hawaii that made the box smell really nice when I opened it up!!!

Now for sb stuff-
mouse eyelets that I plan on using tonight!!!
misc. disney diecuts
stickers- castle (DD TRIED to snatch those)
birthday themed
a big pack of summer themed papers and die cuts & misc.

big page of thanksgiving stickers of saying and things
the cutest little flowered letter framed die cuts

Serveral 12x12 sheets of printed paper (one of which I have already cut up to use for tonight crop)

Some meteal embelishments.
I just love everything!!! Somemuch of it I have never seen around here but it's stuff that I will for sure use. Thanks so much Tina!!!

Glad you had a great time in Hawaii.

Thank you gift is coming as soon as I get my order!!!
Janine

Originally posted by janine lemar
What a really nice surprise:Pinkbounc
Heres what a got:
NUUUUUUUUUUmmmy chocolate covered macadamine nuts from Hawaii.

A really nice smelling bar of soap also direct from Hawaii that made the box smell really nice when I opened it up!!!

Now for sb stuff-
mouse eyelets that I plan on using tonight!!!
misc. disney diecuts
stickers- castle (DD TRIED to snatch those)
birthday themed
a big pack of summer themed papers and die cuts & misc.

big page of thanksgiving stickers of saying and things
the cutest little flowered letter framed die cuts

Serveral 12x12 sheets of printed paper (one of which I have already cut up to use for tonight crop)

Some meteal embelishments.
I just love everything!!! Somemuch of it I have never seen around here but it's stuff that I will for sure use. Thanks so much Tina!!!

Glad you had a great time in Hawaii.

Thank you gift is coming as soon as I get my order!!!
Janine

You are welcome! It was so much fun shopping for someone else. Enjoy your crop tonight!

Tina

I got another lovely surprise in my mail box from a very nice scrapbook Angel. I'm at a loss for words from all the genorisity of you ladies.

I got the following:
(2) stickers-halloween
sm tags

and bags of:
snow flake punches
autum leaves punches
dragon fly punches
star punches
birthday candle punches
metal hearts
4 leaft clover punches
butterfly punches
christmas tree punches
mickey mouse punches
(2) packages of Jolee's

Thank you again very much and may you all be blessed with the best Holiday ever. You all have truly made a difference in my heart.

Yes Michelle, I am your SS. I had a great time shopping
for you! It was so much fun.
The longer the package sat there, the fuller it would get.
I'm glad you liked everything. :teeth:

Linda

I haven't received my final packae yet....though it is on it's.

I don't know who my secret sister is...though I am definitely narrowing it down.

BUT....I do have the best gift of all!

My secret sister and I are both going to Disney World soon.....

and....

we are going to be there on the same days....

and.....

even staying in the same.....

HOTEL!!!!!

Can you believe it!!!!! I can't wait.!!! I can meet my secret sister, and deliver her thank-you gift IN PERSON!!!!!

One happy sister

Patti

That's awesome Patti. I sure wish I was your Secret Sister. I'd love to be going to WDW soon. And I'd love to meet you. :teeth:

I wish you were coming with us too, Robin! The more the merrier.

But don't worry! You will see me soon! CKU is nearly here!!!! I will be sure to find you.

Patti

I still have not received my final package yet.
And I am dying to know who my SS is.
I really have no idea.

Any hints?

Donna

OH!!
I think I just figured it out!

I got a little email with a hint in it.

Beansmom, are you my SS????
How funny! I remember everyone saying that they thought you were there SS.
And I remember you taking credit.

Did you really have me????

Donna

final packages are rolling in-
and my list of flakers is short -
although I am sad to say that their is one :(

I know this time of year is tough so I am sure everyone will understand it their thank you is a little late!

will you understand Robin :)
- I actually bought part of it but haven't finished shopping - and figuring out how to actually mail it! ;)

Thanks a bunch!

Whish I was going to Dis with you guys :(
I didn't even match you guys up based on anything like that - what a cowinky-dink!

My SS is Lisa. Thank you for the packages. I had a great time
participating in this event. It was my first time! Lisa, could you please tell me your Dis name so I can put the two names together.
My last package included:
a color wheel
eyelet letters
2 templates
wood leaves
wire stars
cute eyelets
and an awsome Disney snap pack!:earseek:

Thank you Lisa!

Linda

Have to some catching up on my posting here -

Tina - my pkg arrived at noon today and I know you said you forgot to put one thing in but I am very happy with what you sent. So many nice things!! Can't wait to start using everything. Aaron & I were on our way out when it came but we took the time to open it! Aaron just had to take his bag with him today! All the way home he kept asking if he still had time to take a bath!!:teeth: Both boys absolutely loved everything. Thank-you so much!!

Linda - As I PMed, your package will be mailed on Thursday. And thank-you again for everything you sent. So many nice things that I'm excited to start using.

pattyT - Thank-you for organizing this. I organized a swap on another board and I know it's not the easiest thing to do. We had 17 sign up - I can't imagine the work you put for this many people!! It's been so much fun. ::yes:: :wave2:

Thank You so much Kelli! You have been the best secret sister!!!

In my final box I received :
A wonder booklet of Disney Paper from Disney World (Never saw this before)
Micky Scissors!
Handmade Birthdays Book (I have been looking at this book every time I go to the store!!!)
Making Memories photo corners and plaque....that I was looking for to buy and couldn't find locally
A journal
A Christmas Ornament
2 more making memories charmed frames
2 cards of ceramic buttons
A big pile of assorted papers (that match with everything else)
A ton of cut outs, alphabet stickers, border stickers, animal stickers (for my upcoming trip)
More embellishements

Oh....and goody bags for my kids and DH! I hope I am not forgetting anything!

Kelli, we all thank you so much! I am really looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks!!!

Now...anyone have suggestions on what Kelli can't live without???

Thanks again!!!

Patti

WHEW!!! Being a secret sister is so stressful. I can't keep a secret. I just wanted to say hey Patti it's me. I really loved shopping for you though. When I saw the Disney paper I thought of you immediately. Of course I had to buy me one to when I bought yours. Thanks for being so much fun! I am glad the truth is out though. I can't wait to meet you very soon!

Kelli

Thank-you SS for the T-Y pkgs!! UPS dropped off the last package yesterday and inside I found and idea book! You can never have too many idea books -- especially me!!

And I sent out my T-Y pkg today. The postal clerk said it would take 4 - 5 days for the one and 3 - 4 for the other. I had to send 2 pkgs because I didn't have 1 box that was the right size. Hope you like everything!!!!!!!!!!

I have not seen a post...Did my Secret Sister get her package?

I sent it out! I am worried that it is lost in the mail!

Pauline

Cyndi, you were a wonderful secret sister. Thank you so much for everything you sent me. I am hesitant to name it because I am afraid I will leave something out. I love it all!!!

A handheld sewing machine
angel ornament
MM charms
note pad
Christmas idea book
lots of beautiful handmade items:
tags, squares and I am sure there is more
Stickapotamus & Jolee stickers
metal glue
rubber stamp and stamp pad
die cuts
NIV Bible on CD
and a calendar

Like I said I am sure I left something out. Everything was great!!! Thanks for being such an awesome secret sister Cyndi!!!

Kelli

So glad you liked it. It has been so much fun shopping for you. Had you guessed it was me ?

Cyndi princess:

Originally posted by Belle0101
Thank-you SS for the T-Y pkgs!! UPS dropped off the last package yesterday and inside I found and idea book! You can never have too many idea books -- especially me!!

And I sent out my T-Y pkg today. The postal clerk said it would take 4 - 5 days for the one and 3 - 4 for the other. I had to send 2 pkgs because I didn't have 1 box that was the right size. Hope you like everything!!!!!!!!!!

Aw Michelle, I can hardly wait for the packages! I am counting
the days. I hope I can make it!:crazy:

Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts