Seeing princesses- tips please!

katyringo

DIS Veteran
so a couple questions.

I’m going back and forth on that princess breakfast. I would *only have to pay for me as my daughter will be under 3. She loves the princesses. But I’m torn. I would have to move our donalds breakfast (my sons favorite) to one of our “no ADR” days. We wanted a couple days of the trip to not have scheduled places we had to be. Also what I’ve read about the breakfast- that in order to get the whole expirence it can be like 2 hours. I don’t know if my girl that attend that long.

Thoughts?

So if we don’t do that, which I’m leaning toward, what are the best tips to seeing princesses? I’d pay for the BBB highest package, but she’s too young.

I know Ana and Elsa are in DCA

And the royal hall for others..

What else ? I’ve read something about staying after the royal theater shows?

Can I also say, I love lamplight, but I also miss Ariel’s Grotto.

Picture of my girl on her first trip at 16 months old.

I would watch the app very closely. Lately Jasmine and Aladdin have been out quite a bit I think due to the movie. Tiana you can catch on the river boat . Rapunzel is normally outside royal theatre. Ariel, Snow White, and Cinderella are usually in royal Hall. But I’ve seen them out near the entrance in the last month or so as well. Belle was out near Storybook canals memorial weekend. Moana has been near the Tree House.

Side note: I did the Princess breakfast and LOVED it. But I do think it would be hard for kids under 5 to sit that long through the whole experience. Although I did see some very young kids interact the whole time. Just depends on the child individually. The longest part is the indoor portion with the food because it’s 3 courses plus the interactions are long.

I’m debating doing the princess breakfast for my princess loving 6 year old. I don’t think I would have done it with her at 3. We did Ariel’s breakfast when she was about 4 and I found it disappointing. Honestly her favorite interactions have been at the Royal Hall or at the meet and greets outside of it. I highly recommend trying to find Rapunzel with Flynn. Even my grumpy son who hates when I plan princess interactions for DD enjoys Flynn. We’ve seen the same Flynn most of the time now and he’s great. He smolders :rotfl2:and told DD Rapunzel was really running late because it takes about 7 hours to brush her hair which she still repeats. Every time we’ve seen them they’ve had really great interactions.

I was amazed at how well the plays are run and DD enjoyed it and happily sat through it when she was little so do try and check those out. I’ve seen them way too many times now and they really are still fun.

Even without BBB you can get her dressed up to enjoy being fawned over as a princess. Check out LittleDressUpShop if you want something softer to wear that doesn’t leave a trail of glitter. They even have new DisneyBound tank top dresses that are easy to wear. Between the Royal Hall and Anna And Elsa I’m sure she’ll be thrilled by her princesses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter