Seeking Sister Wives

Dimitri proved on the very first date shows what bunk their reasons are for wanting to be in that lifestyle. They can cite anthropological theories all they want, but if you get to make the rules and still can't keep them, it's about sex and feeling worshipped, not about finding a more evolved version of the family.

Browns and couple other families that have been on tv are AUB - Apostolic United Brethren.
When I was searching for info on the Snowdens, I read that they're not Mormons. So there you are! Now I'm curious about how far Dimitri went with that younger woman, Jocelyn.

Last edited:
When I was searching for info on the Snowdens, I read that they're not Mormons. So there you are! Now I'm curious about how far Dimitri went with that younger woman, Joselyn.
didn't he said they slept together.

I;m not liking Dimitiri at all. He's super slimy to me. He making the rules up as goes.

My heart broke for the lady who it looks like is miscarrying her baby only to find out she has masses in her stomach. This family is my favorite they seem so ground and so put together.

The other family they are just a mess. Each of the three wives are out for power.

didn't he said they slept together.

i probably posted before that episode was aired. The last one I recall seeing was a future teaser of Ashley asking him about how far he went on the date. Dimitri looked embarrassed & Ashley immediately waving his answer away, saying she didn't want to hear it.

I;m not liking Dimitiri at all. He's super slimy to me. He making the rules up as goes.

My heart broke for the lady who it looks like is miscarrying her baby only to find out she has masses in her stomach. This family is my favorite they seem so ground and so put together.

The other family they are just a mess. Each of the three wives are out for power.
Mizzoufan we 100% agree on an episode of a show! :rotfl:

Sorry Drew, I would have been out of there in a heartbeat. No way could I sit around and wait with someone else taking my kid to the hospital.

So disrespectful and scummy of Dimitri. Ashley looked like she was going to cry.

The poor Alldredges. :worried: They are my favorite as well. The wives seem to have a genuine friendship and mutual respect and the husband seems like such a good dad. I’m so sad for them.

Mizzoufan we 100% agree on an episode of a show! :rotfl:

Sorry Drew, I would have been out of there in a heartbeat. No way could I sit around and wait with someone else taking my kid to the hospital.

So disrespectful and scummy of Dimitri. Ashley looked like she was going to cry.

The poor Alldredges. :worried: They are my favorite as well. The wives seem to have a genuine friendship and mutual respect and the husband seems like such a good dad. I’m so sad for them.

But would it take YOU until THREE pregnancies to see that in YOUR mate? He's scummy, yea. But not surprising.

But would it take YOU until THREE pregnancies to see that in YOUR mate? He's scummy, yea. But not surprising.
She comes off like she’s strong but I think for whatever reason she’s willing to do whatever he wants. I think she thought she could control the situation. She’s finding out that she can’t.

She comes off like she’s strong but I think for whatever reason she’s willing to do whatever he wants. I think she thought she could control the situation. She’s finding out that she can’t.

BINGO! Thank you, right on target, Wen. Monday afternoon I viewed the taped episode & was almost horrified. After Dimitri admits he was intimate with Joselyn, Ashley said " I chose this lifestyle. No one forced me. " Her further words gave me the distinct impression she's not leaving. That woman must be terrified of being without him. Kids or no kids, if it was me, I'd have told him, " Shut the oven. You're done. "

BINGO! Thank you, right on target, Wen. Monday afternoon I viewed the taped episode & was almost horrified. After Dimitri admits he was intimate with Joselyn, Ashley said " I chose this lifestyle. No one forced me. " Her further words gave me the distinct impression she's not leaving. That woman must be terrified of being without him. Kids or no kids, if it was me, I'd have told him, " Shut the oven. You're done. "

Exactly. If Ashley leaves, she'll be a single mom with three kids and a father who is likely going to find other wives and have even more kids. She's looking for a sister wife to help with the kids, so obviously she wouldn't want to raise them alone. I think that what Dmitri did on that date was despicable! He said the during the episode that "intimacy occurs at the time of commitment," implying that he would not be intimate with a woman until everyone involved agree that she would become part of the family. Ashley hadn't even had one-on-one time with Jocelyn yet. She still needs to get to know her better. She's not ready to commit to having her join the family. Then Dmitri decides to be intimate with her. Even though they both want a plural family, I think Dmitri cheated on Ashley. Not only should she be livid, she should open her eyes to who he really is. A rat.

I agree completely. I'm thinking that it's definitely not about Religion for him, just the sex and adoration.
On a different note, I'm just curious, does anyone remember what the speech impediment is that one of the wives in the other family has? I know she said once, but I forgot. I was wondering if she has tongue-tie as my son does.

I agree completely. I'm thinking that it's definitely not about Religion for him, just the sex and adoration.
On a different note, I'm just curious, does anyone remember what the speech impediment is that one of the wives in the other family has? I know she said once, but I forgot. I was wondering if she has tongue-tie as my son does.

I only recall her saying she has a lisp, which isn't really the case. I have experience with special needs kids and speech issues. The only thing I hear is that she has an issue with the letter R. She says "aw" instead of making the true R sound. I wonder if she received speech therapy as a child.

Exactly. If Ashley leaves, she'll be a single mom with three kids and a father who is likely going to find other wives and have even more kids. She's looking for a sister wife to help with the kids, so obviously she wouldn't want to raise them alone. I think that what Dmitri did on that date was despicable! He said the during the episode that "intimacy occurs at the time of commitment," implying that he would not be intimate with a woman until everyone involved agree that she would become part of the family. Ashley hadn't even had one-on-one time with Jocelyn yet. She still needs to get to know her better. She's not ready to commit to having her join the family. Then Dmitri decides to be intimate with her. Even though they both want a plural family, I think Dmitri cheated on Ashley. Not only should she be livid, she should open her eyes to who he really is. A rat.

I thought that the young woman they met with was an off choice to begin with-they want someone who can help with the existing kids and add to the family but they are 'courting' a flight attendant who won't be around on a regular basis AND she wants to pursue a medical career (I think she wants to be a neurologist?)-that's allot of schooling and a yet another career that doesn't lend itself to having and raising your own kids let alone your sister wife's.

I thought that the young woman they met with was an off choice to begin with-they want someone who can help with the existing kids and add to the family but they are 'courting' a flight attendant who won't be around on a regular basis AND she wants to pursue a medical career (I think she wants to be a neurologist?)-that's allot of schooling and a yet another career that doesn't lend itself to having and raising your own kids let alone your sister wife's.

Seems to be a lotta misrepresentations between Dmitri- Ashley - Jocelyn. He's a hedonist, Ashley's bi or bi-curious & Jocelyn really wants them to subsidize her career so she can leave airline work. This young woman is extremely bright, which won't necessarily work in that older couple's favor.

I'm over Dimtri Ashley and Jocelyn they are a mess and deserve each other.

I think that Angela and Auralee should just leave. None of those ladies are meant to be in a polygamist relationship. Drew plays favorites worse then Kody. If that possible.

The Alldredge I hope they tell that lady to pound sand she has some nerve to call them after she stood them up at the airport.

I'm over Dimtri Ashley and Jocelyn they are a mess and deserve each other.

I think that Angela and Auralee should just leave. None of those ladies are meant to be in a polygamist relationship. Drew plays favorites worse then Kody. If that possible.

The Alldredge I hope they tell that lady to pound sand she has some nerve to call them after she stood them up at the airport.

I'll bet my suspicions were right re Melina was bi-polar & possibly off her meds with her glassy eyes & unstable behavior. Good thing her crap happened before bringing her in the family & their kids bond to her.

The date with Ahsley and Jocelyn is going to be awkward if it even happens. trust was already broken
My thought exactly! How will she fit in if she will be in a full load of medical school and eventually a career. Demtri just looking for sex? Ashley just going along to please her husband? I don't see any benefits to adding Jocelyn to their family. If they do , Demtri will end up just sexing it up and paying more attention to the younger woman

You'll find this passive-aggressive attitude common with 1st wives in plural marriages.So much so that I suspect if they don't agree to the life, then they'll end up alone. I got these vibes early on with Meri & Kody Brown. But surely the husband had to tell them prior to the wedding....or not? Gee, there could be a spinoff on that alone!

The Snowdens are more fulla sh*t than an East Indian public toilet! No honesty. And Ashley's living in a dream world if she expects she can get another woman into her as easily as Dimitri can, with her mule face. She looks like Maxine Waters love child.

The Snowdens are more fulla sh*t than an East Indian public toilet! No honesty. And Ashley's living in a dream world if she expects she can get another woman into her as easily as Dimitri can, with her mule face. She looks like Maxine Waters love child.
This seriously made me LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter