Seine River Cruise Reviews?

We cruised the Seine on Viking a few years ago. Very interesting cruise with stops in lovely villages. Visiting the beaches in Normandy is very moving.

We just did the adults-only and had a fantastic time. All passengers on the AmaLyra--about 103--were with the ABD group and were served by six guides, as well as by the normal ships's crew and by a rotation crew of excellent local guides. The guides were great and so was the ship crew. One example of how great the ABD guides were is that they got my wife's iPad delivered to her at Disneyland Paris after she left it on the ship when we disembarked.

Everything was very well organized and some of the excursions were truly special. The day we went to Omaha Beach and the D-Day landing site, for example, we went on the AmaWaterways buses but while at the location were transported from place to place in vintage military vehicles. Monet's house and gardens at Giverny and the cliffs at Etretat also were spectacular.

Let me know if you have specific questions and I would be happy to answer them.

We just did the adults-only and had a fantastic time. All passengers on the AmaLyra--about 103--were with the ABD group and were served by six guides, as well as by the normal ships's crew and by a rotation crew of excellent local guides. The guides were great and so was the ship crew. One example of how great the ABD guides were is that they got my wife's iPad delivered to her at Disneyland Paris after she left it on the ship when we disembarked.

Everything was very well organized and some of the excursions were truly special. The day we went to Omaha Beach and the D-Day landing site, for example, we went on the AmaWaterways buses but while at the location were transported from place to place in vintage military vehicles. Monet's house and gardens at Giverny and the cliffs at Etretat also were spectacular.

Let me know if you have specific questions and I would be happy to answer them.
Is there Diet Coke available on the ship? Is there a self-serve laundry? Does everyone sit down for dinner at one time? Thank you!!

Is there Diet Coke available on the ship? Is there a self-serve laundry? Does everyone sit down for dinner at one time? Thank you!!

I wasn't on this trip but I've done 3 ABD river cruises so I can answer your questions.

1) There is coca cola light which is Europe's answer to diet coke. You can have it free at meals but it costs if you order from the tiny bar. When we were in town, I'd buy more for myself since I have quite the habit and on 1 cruise they ran out.
2) No to self serve laundry-the ship will do it for a fee.
3) Dinner is at one time and everyone sits down within 10-15 minutes of each other.

I wasn't on this trip but I've done 3 ABD river cruises so I can answer your questions.

1) There is coca cola light which is Europe's answer to diet coke. You can have it free at meals but it costs if you order from the tiny bar. When we were in town, I'd buy more for myself since I have quite the habit and on 1 cruise they ran out.
2) No to self serve laundry-the ship will do it for a fee.
3) Dinner is at one time and everyone sits down within 10-15 minutes of each other.
I haven't been on this cruise, either, but I will add that on the Danube River cruise, the ship's laundry was *incredibly* reasonable, and they really did an excellent job.

Sayhello

I haven't been on this cruise, either, but I will add that on the Danube River cruise, the ship's laundry was *incredibly* reasonable, and they really did an excellent job.

I was about to say the same thing. I was shocked at how reasonable the laundry service was. I used it multiple times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!