Self Parking at Beach Club as guest?

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
Can we self park at Beach Club as a guest to get sundaes from Beaches and Cream? We have parked at other resorts in the past with an ADR that they verified at the gate but Beaches and Cream is not accepting reservations at the current satellite location. Will be allowed to park and will there be a charge? We are staying onsite just not at Beach Club. Thanks in advance!

The answer is "sometimes." If they have available space, yes. But it's hit or miss. During F&W, or during a convention, they may turn you away.

The answer is "sometimes." If they have available space, yes. But it's hit or miss. During F&W, or during a convention, they may turn you away.
Thanks! Do we just drive up the gate and ask or could we call prior and ask? We are staying onsite so we could get there with Disney transportation one way or another but I'm thinking it would be a lot quicker and easier to drive ourselves! It will be a Friday afternoon if that matters any

Thanks! Do we just drive up the gate and ask or could we call prior and ask? We are staying onsite so we could get there with Disney transportation one way or another but I'm thinking it would be a lot quicker and easier to drive ourselves! It will be a Friday afternoon if that matters any

You'll have to ask when you drive up.

We have been questioned closely but are usually allowed in to park. The only times we have been denied access have been as @_auroraborealis_ said - at peak times such as F&W. For us it was 4th of July and Christmas/New Year.

Mrs TT

At Beach Club, I would drive up but I wouldn't ask. When I was there in August, there was an older gentleman working at the guard house. He had his own little rhythm of what he asked each car. I got tired of it and tried telling the Lyft driver what to say to him to speed things up. He got very confused. So I suggest just waiting for him to ask questions. He probably doesn't know that Beaches & Cream usually takes resies but currently is not.

At Beach Club, I would drive up but I wouldn't ask. When I was there in August, there was an older gentleman working at the guard house. He had his own little rhythm of what he asked each car. I got tired of it and tried telling the Lyft driver what to say to him to speed things up. He got very confused. So I suggest just waiting for him to ask questions. He probably doesn't know that Beaches & Cream usually takes resies but currently is not.
Well, Lyft is not self parking. That said, my Lyft drivers say, "just dropping off." That seems to work fine at Disney resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter