sellmytimesharenow?

hsc3boys

Mouseketeer
We are looking at resales, has anyone any experience of "sell my time share now"?

There are several websites out there selling DVC, are there any I should avoid?

I don't have any experience of them. If you're looking to sell I don't think you could go wrong with the timeshare store, when we were buying they were really helpful with us and always got right back to us whereas fidelity took ages to get back to us.

We are looking at resales to Buy, have looked at several sites, to see who has what resorts, number of points we would be interested in and the cost.

Ah ok. Well the 2 I mentioned I had the most dealings with though I found fidelity slow. You might be better off asking in the main DVC forum, not many people check uk DVC page :)

We are looking at resales, has anyone any experience of "sell my time share now"?

I am in the US and it took about 5 months for me to close on the purchase of a DVC contract through sellmytimesharenow.com. I would NOT recommend them. I also entered into a contract with Fidelity 2 weeks after I signed the purchase agreement with SMTSN and the Fidelity contract was closed within 60 days (almost 3 months faster than SMTSN!). There are several good DVC resell companies. There is no way I would work with SMTSN again.

The "time share store" is a contributing sit on the Disboard and that is where we bought our resale.

We bought an addon at the Timeshare Store, found them to be efficient and professional. Would certainly use them again

I tried to sell a Marriott timeshare through sellmytimeshare and they were useless. If you are buying and giving them money they may be keener but once they have the money you hear nothing from them.

The closing costs at "sell my timeshare now" are incredibly high. The selling price should be at least $10 lower per point at that place in order for it to be worth your while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!