Send a postcard from DLP favour

DDW I've tried replying to. Your PM twice but it's not showing in my sent items. I'm a bit restricted as I'm using a smart phone here rather than a PC.
It's absolutely fine, I'd be happy to do it and you can return the favour when you're here by sending one to my sister if it makes you feel better.

Still lots of time so send me the details.

xo

Pm'd you, Thankyou so much, will be happy to send your sister one :)

I would be really grateful if anyone could send a postcard to my 5 year old nephew who we are taking on his first Disney trip in August. He doesn't know we are going yet, so it would be amazing if a post card from Mickey could be part of the surprise. I have AP's so have several trips booked this year, with more next year and would be more than wiling to return the favour. Thanks.

Double post, sorry. I was posting from my iPhone!

Is anyone going in the next few weeks that would be willing to send a postcard to my Niece? We're taking her to DLP in Feb for her first ever trip so I thought a nice greeting from the magic would help her get in the mood!

Is there any one going to DLP in next few weeks that could send my little girl a mouse postcard for her first trip. More than happy to send few when we go in April?
Thanks

I'm arriving on 12 Feb and have sent cards before - I'll be happy to send anyone a card if you pm me the details :) I'll get Duffy to stamp it if you would like! I'm there till the 20th Feb so can send one up until then if that helps anyone :)

I'm arriving on 12 Feb and have sent cards before - I'll be happy to send anyone a card if you pm me the details :) I'll get Duffy to stamp it if you would like! I'm there till the 20th Feb so can send one up until then if that helps anyone :)

We have never had one of these.
Lisa would you mind sending one to the twins ?
Their birthday is the 22nd so would be a nice little touch.
I will do for anyone else we are there from 17th of march
:yay:

ILOVEDLP said:
We have never had one of these.
Lisa would you mind sending one to the twins ?
Their birthday is the 22nd so would be a nice little touch.
I will do for anyone else we are there from 17th of march
:yay:

Of course! Send me a PM and what you would like written, and I'll post one :)

Ive never had one of these? Do we just pick out a postcard and send with whatever the person wants on it from disney??

It would be great for my girls to get one before we go in may from minnie and mickey to say how excited they are about my two girls coming if any can help out???

Im more than willing to return the favour going 25-29th may

Ive never had one of these? Do we just pick out a postcard and send with whatever the person wants on it from disney??

It would be great for my girls to get one before we go in may from minnie and mickey to say how excited they are about my two girls coming if any can help out???

Im more than willing to return the favour going 25-29th may

I will send for you no problem.
We are there 17th march till 23rd.
Is this to early ?.
Pm me your details if ok
Rachael x

We are going in May 2014 - I would love someone to post a postcard for my son telling him MM and MM are looking forward to meeting him - I will then do the same from the next family!!!

I am in dlp 23-28 February and would be more then happy send postcards for anyone that would like them :)

I am in France from Friday and in the Parks on Sunday March 2nd if anyone would like a card sent to their little ones from a character I am more than happy to spread some Disney Magic! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!