Send BAWB to the Parks IDEA Thread

Ahh, Fredd's girl, what a cute pic of you and your DH :love: and that is a good idea. I have completely missed that part of AK too!

I have an idea!!! We have already done this, so I don't need the information personally but there may be many others who are wondering what it is like.

Send Bob on a fishing excursion!

You can get them from almost any resort (on water). I'm not sure if you have to be a registered guest, I mean since you are local I don't know how that works. Or maybe while you are at the Swan and Dolphin next week. They may pick you up there or you can go to the Yacht Club marina to get on the boat. We got picked up at the Boardwalk in April and the Yacht Club in May. In Sept we were picked up at OKW and fished near POR and DTD. I have heard the fishing is really good in Bay Lake also.

Send Bob on a fishing excursion!

If it's the same day as the shuttle launch make sure his boat is facing west with no trees in the immediate area to block his view!

My vote is for the Richard Petty racing also...would love to see hear about him thrashing his RSVP vehicle or whatever it is called around the track.

Rich

Maybe you could do a, "Where in the Disney world is Bob?" segment. Let him drop us some clues and then see which Disser can figure out where he went?

I really love :love: this idea!!!!!Just remember it can be other attractions in the Orlando area, not just WDW that I go to. :moped:

Maybe Bob can do a pirate theme podcast, from the kids pirate cruise, to the sword fighting show and maybe through the Pirates & princess party night

I really love :love: this idea!!!!!Just remember it can be other attractions in the Orlando area, not just WDW that I go to. :moped:

You could still call it, "Where in the Disney world (or other attractions in the Orlando area) is Bawb?" segment.

You'd have to really give out obscure clues though, don'tcha think?!

(Off topic---I began a thread yesterday on the Budget Boards that credits you as saying that some people think buying the double cheeseburgers and then an extra bun is stealing--it was you, wasn't it? Or was it Kevin?)

You could still call it, "Where in the Disney world (or other attractions in the Orlando area) is Bawb?" segment.

You'd have to really give out obscure clues though, don'tcha think?!

How about "Where the Heck is Bob?!?" That'd pretty much cover anywhere the Elec Varley Cart could go.

But I'd like to hear from the Pirate Cruise. pirate: No kids here, but I think I need to be an adult chaperone!

I think it would be nice for Bawb to try out the pontoon boats at WL (in tighty whities).

J/K Love ya, Bawb!

:banana:

In regards to the statement about buying a double burger and an extra bun...that was part of the discussion regarding using refillable mugs at other locations and how absolutely silly people get over this subject. I also mentioned that people get upset over the folks that buy a double burger and an extra bun. I was referring to the posts here on the DIS.

This set off a discussion that ended with IT'S SODA!!!!!

I personally dont think it's a big deal...or even a deal at all.

Hope that helps.

In regards to the statement about buying a double burger and an extra bun...that was part of the discussion regarding using refillable mugs at other locations and how absolutely sill people get over this subject. I also mentioned that people get upset over the folks that buy a double burger and an extra bun. I was referring to the posts here on the DIS.

This set off a discussion that ended with IT'S SODA!!!!!

I personally dont think it's a big deal...or even a deal at all.

Hope that helps.

It's all coming back to me now---t.y. for the clarification. It's trite, I know, I know, but I couldn't go through w/ my plan to buy one burger, get one bun during our recent trip----I still haven't figured out if I just felt too silly to do this, or if I had some sort of higher calling not be be a hamburglar? :confused3 Thanks for your attention to this non-issue!!

HEY BAWB!

I heard from a reliable source that they may be removing the wand from Spaceship Earth. I heard on another podcast that Disney has hired a contractor to remove an electrical structure from Spaceship Earth. Next time you are in EPCOT could you scoot on over and check it out? It would only be fitting that Disney make millions of dreams come true by removing the wand!!!
THANKS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!