Sending a surprise to Cinderella’s Royal Table?

NickDubs34

Earning My Ears
I apologize if this isn’t the correct forum, so mods feel free to move if necessary.

Anyway, my goddaughter (4) and godson (2) are going to Disney for the first time next week. I won’t be there but I was thinking of ways I could maybe send them a special surprise. I know you can send stuff to rooms but they are staying offsite and I was hoping to maybe send a couple of small gifts to them while they’re at the character breakfast at CRT and even potentially having one of the princesses deliver the gift. Is somsehing like this even possible remotely or is it pie in the sky? I’d be happy to pay to make it happen but I don’t even know where to begin to try to make it happen.

Thanks in advance.

Last October we ordered flowers and balloons to be delivered to CA Grill for my daughter and they were set up at the table when we arrived there. We ordered them from the Disney Florist. So you may be able to find something on their website that would be appropriate!

As PP's suggested, you can order the special CRT dessert or order something from Disney Floral and Gifts. You would need to contact WDW special events to set up the dessert and you could certainly ask them if there is anything else you could purchase or set up through them for delivery. (wdw.crt.special.events@disney.com). If you do order something, I highly recommend letting the parents know so they can alert the CM's at the restaurant should the server forget to deliver the items to the table.

Also keep in mind if they are staying in the park the remainder of the day, they will have to carry these items everywhere unless they rent a locker. It might be better if they have a dinner planned somewhere to have it delivered during dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!