Sensational Six - other than Chef Mickey's

TheyCallMeStacey

Mouseketeer
I'm looking for a character meal option that has at least Minnie, Mickey, Donald and Daisy. I am thinking that I want to stay away from Chef Mickey's but didn't know which ones Minnie is included.

Thanks for any help!

Minnie is at Hollywood and Vine (Dinner) as well as Cape May (Breakfast).

H&V is Minnie, Mickey, Donald, Daisy, and Goofy.
Cape May is Minnie, Donald and Goofy.

Also Micky’s Back yard BBQ. Which has Micky and Minnie, and Chip&Dale I think.

So you can do DINNER at H&V, or mix of two locations.

I'm looking for a character meal option that has at least Minnie, Mickey, Donald and Daisy. I am thinking that I want to stay away from Chef Mickey's but didn't know which ones Minnie is included.

Thanks for any help!

Tusker House has the combination you're looking for.

I didn't know Minnie was at Tusker House either- is this new? I haven't been there yet but will be on my upcoming trip. All of the reviews and pictures i've seen from Tusker only show/describe Mickey, Donald, Daisy and Goofy as being there.

Minnie is usually not at Tusker House. Tusker House cahracters listed are Mickey, Goofy, Donald and Daisy.
Cape May character breakfast include Minnie, Donald and Goofy. Doesn't say Mickey or Pluto are there.
You may have to choosse which caracter/characters are more important to you.

Last edited:
Tusker House is my favorite character meal. I go there on every trip.

Minnie has not been there during any of my meals there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter