Sep/Oct or nov?

PrincessJoJo

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone I haven’t been on these boards properly since my last holiday to Walt Disney world in 2013 ( too sad without a trip booked to look forward to) well finally my husband had said we can go back next year please could some one advise me what month would be best to go? And also cheapest? We have never been to universal studios so are finally going and the thought of seeing the grinch who I absolutely love Is kinda swaying me to November

I think September is the cheapest.

The 'real' grinch doesn't come out until December. He is brilliant :thumbsup2

I think November would be very reasonable, if you keep away from thanksgiving, and you would miss the hurricane season. You will also be able to see the Christmas decorations.

Novermber is great, we are arriving the Saturday after Thanksgiving, (have arrived on the Thanksgiving Thursday before too). It's not really that busy, and you miss the Pop Warner Sports and Cheer Competitions for the most part (They start early Dec)

Next year we are arriving the day before Halloween, going to MK it up for 2 days, then enjoy the Christmas Festivities as they pop up!

I think November would be very reasonable, if you keep away from thanksgiving, and you would miss the hurricane season. You will also be able to see the Christmas decorations.

Thanks! I love Christmas so seeing all the decorations sounds amazing :rolleyes:

Novermber is great, we are arriving the Saturday after Thanksgiving, (have arrived on the Thanksgiving Thursday before too). It's not really that busy, and you miss the Pop Warner Sports and Cheer Competitions for the most part (They start early Dec)

Next year we are arriving the day before Halloween, going to MK it up for 2 days, then enjoy the Christmas Festivities as they pop up!

Thanks for the info! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter