• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*Sept. 2003 Solos - WDW & DCL*

taswira

"Let It Go" - but carefully guard your secrets!
SOLO travelers ONLY - Are you headed for WDW or a DCL cruise in September and looking to meet other SOLO DISers? Or do you just want to let other solos know when you will be there? This is the place to post!

Don't forget to wear your lime green ribbon (or the lime green Mickey paint swatch from Home Depot)!

<a href="http://disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=393800" target="index">**SOLO CENTRAL - WDW & DCL**</A>

Me - Sandy
When - 9/20-9/27/03
Where - Disney Magic

<B>Who:</B> Me - Shari.
<B>Where:</B> Disney <I>Wonder</I> back-to-back cruises.
<B>When:</B> Sept. 25-28 and Sept. 28-Oct. 2.

I'll also be at WDW <I>many</I> times throughout the month. If you are solo and want to meet at the parks, you can post here or PM me.

Disney Wonder 9/25 and 9/28 Back to Back

ME - Raisa

Hey Raisa! I was wondering how long it would take you to find this thread! :p

FYI to everyone else - We'll be CELEBRATING Raisa's BIRTHDAY on these back-to-back cruises!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I will be visiting Orlando during September/October...

I arrive Sept 20 for a week off-site and visits to Sea World, Busch, Kennedy, and Universal, then I'll be at WDW from Sept 27 - Oct 7.

I will be doing the Luau at the Poly on October 1 and MNSSHP on October 5.

I will be there solo (dh says he's not going back to wdw) :(
from 9/18/03 to 9/21. coming down for the pin trading celebration. Penny

Count me in.....I'll be going on my 7th solo trip this Sept' from the 3rd to the 11th.

I just couldn't let the Marriot deal slip by me......

I'll be there from the 4th until the 7th.

Hi taswira - Won't be solo, but we hope to be on the Sept. 28th Wonder, too.

Hope this finds you well and looking forward to seeing you again.

Hey <B>Otimon</B>! - That's GREAT news that you may be on the Sept. 28th cruise!

BTW - I will be at AK and EPCOT tomorrow. I have not posted my prior pics on magicaldisney.com yet, because I shot 35mm and have not yet developed them. But tomorrow I will be shooting digital so should hopefully get them posted sometime the next day.

For my second trip to WDW and my second trip this year, I've decided on a SOLO trip! My free days will be August 30, 31 & September 1, 2. I'll be all over WDW - look for me with my lime green Mickey, my DDL pin, my passporter name badge & my ALLEARS pin!

My first solo vacation - EVER! I can't wait!!

Jen H.
Maine, USA

I will be visiting Orlando for 10 days in September...

I arrive Sept 17 for 3 days off-site followed by a week at WDW from Sept 20 - 27.

This is only my 3rd trip, but, since I'm coming all the way from Australia, I think I have an acceptable excuse.

I arrive early morning on September 13th for two weeks (first week at CSR and second at CBR). My first solo trip was the second and third weeks of September last year at POFQ. It was great---my most relaxing vacation ever!!!! You get to go wherever you when whenever you want----and not GO also whenever you want. I really enjoyed it all!!! Would love to meet up with anyone for a meal, etc. This is the first time, However, that I have switched resorts. Never been to CSR!

Eagerly awaiting September, Cindy

taswira - Sept. 28th is a go! Enjoyed seeing you again Sun. and riding Mission:Space together.

FANTASTIC news, Otimon! So glad you'll be on the cruise! :teeth:

My WDW plans this week have changed a bit. I will be at AK and EPCOT again this Saturday instead of today. On Sunday morning I'm going to be on a plane headed out west and will be gone until Aug. 7, so now I am REALLY glad I got to do <I>Mission Space</I> already, since I won't be here for the Passholder Preview. :(

I hope to see you at the park and am looking forward to the cruise!

will be in the parks from september 14th to 20th and hope to meet some boardmembers...drink some margeritas while wathcing illuminations ..
i will do some heavy pintrading and -hunting so if you want to join the hunt and ride some rides... please PM me .
Don`t know where i am going to stay but due to at least 20 trips over the last 10 years it will be easy to find a room in Kissimmee i think :-)
So hope to see you there

Stephan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter