Sept 2021 vs Nov 2021??

katiec786

Earning My Ears
Hi All!
We are just starting to daydream about our next trip in 2021. We went in Sept this year and loved the crowd levels, temperature, halloween decs and F&W festival so figured we would do the same again next time, but now we're seeing all these instagram posts about Christmas coming to the parks and thinking dang maybe early November would be great instead.
Obviously 2021 is going to be a bit of a wild card with the 50th, but based off of your previous experiences which would you say is better for crowds, hotel prices and weather - mid-September or 1st week of November? We still have so much time to plan and decide but would appreciate any wisdom!

If the 50th starts 10/1/2021, I'd want to go after. I'm planning late October.

We always go in November still less crowds than October (except thanksgiving week) and we felt that the weather was perfect. However you will be able to get more discounts or free dining in September. If you have never been to a Christmas party I would suggest November!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter