Sept 8, 2019, Disney Magic,7 night British Isles from Dover

lbolt123

Mouseketeer
Hello all,

If you have any interest in a Fish Extenders group for this cruise, let me know. I've coordinated several of these over the years and find it a great way to spread the pixie dust and magic!

Very excited about this trip and the return home on the WBTA. We've never done a back-to-back. Can't wait, but I know the year will pass quickly.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Ooooo I’m up for fish extender! We are taking our two kids (girl 10/boy 7)

My husband has never been to Europe.

I am booked with my husband for this cruise...longtime dream to see some of these places and a Disney Cruise IMO will be the most magical way to go.

I’m not planning on fish extenders this time around as I know between my shoes and my shopping habits, I will be at maximum packing capacity.

This is my first Disney cruise on my own as I normalily have lots of family with me. Excited to go back to England and Ireland. Originally from England but been in the U.S. For years now.

We are with an FE group; however, if one is developed for a kids exchange, I would be interested.

Hello all,
I just booked this cruise 3 weeks ago. Anyone ever travel to England before? I need to get a guidebook or something. Trying to figure out which airport in London we are flying in to? Heathrow? Gatwick? Places to see...hotels.....lots of research to be done as I've never been to Europe.

Anyone interested in joining our Fish Extender group, please post here or email me, lbolt123@gmail.com. Feel free to give as much information as you care to share. I'll post the list soon, but here's the general outline.

Disboard name, Stateroom #, Adult's name & favorite character, Child's name, age, & favorite character, Special occasion (birthday, anniversary, etc.)

It's always a lot of fun sharing the pixie dust, especially on an extended cruise. I look forward to sailing with you.

Ooooo I’m up for fish extender! We are taking our two kids (girl 10/boy 7)

My husband has never been to Europe.
I'm so sorry for taking so long to respond. If you're still interested, please provide

Disboard name, Stateroom #, Adult's name & favorite character, Child's name, age, & favorite character, Special occasion (birthday, anniversary, etc.)

I would also love some hotel recommendations for London, we are flying in 3 nights early

There will be two adults and two kids in the room and we would like it to be easy to get transportation to the train to Dove and to sightsee

I'm so sorry for taking so long to respond. If you're still interested, please provide

No worries, we had a pretty terrible Christmas, just remembering this board. Lol

Attachments

• Sept 8, 2019, Disney Magic,7 night British Isles from Dover.pdf
    62.8 KB · Views: 4
Greetings,

We just finalized our booking aboard the DCL Magic to the British Isles! This is our 3rd trip with DCL and we are so excited! We would love to participate in a FE group so I will go ahead an email the moderator. Thank you and happy cruising!

Hello all,
I just booked this cruise 3 weeks ago. Anyone ever travel to England before? I need to get a guidebook or something. Trying to figure out which airport in London we are flying in to? Heathrow? Gatwick? Places to see...hotels.....lots of research to be done as I've never been to Europe.
Hello,
This will be our second time visiting the UK...but our first European DCL trip. If you fly into LHR there are plenty of very affordable airport hotels throughout London. We stayed in Kensington during our last trip and loved it! I would highly recommend buying tickets in advance for the Big Bus tours. The buses run non-stop all over London with easy to navigate lines. It's a hop on/off type of system so anything that you want to see...simply hop off and explore. Minimal wait times between buses and red/blue/green lines. It was very easy! We also purchased the type of ticket that included a boat cruise down the Thames + the London Eye for a few additional dollars more. Well worth it, because we unknowingly purchased the "Fast Pass" for the London Eye and it was a HUGE time saver not having to wait in the queues. Good luck and happy cruising!

I've sent an email inquiring about participating in a FE. Just a heads up.

Hi! I finally just booked all our transfers. Heathrow to the hotel in London for the night before. London to the port in Dover. Dover to the Eurostar for our Paris trip after the cruise. Phew!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!