September 2008 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how these reservation trades work, but I am calling everyday trying to find early dinner (4:30-6:00) at Liberty Tree Tavern for a party of 7 on 9/28 which is a party night. If anyone has info plz PM me. Thanks a bunch:)

I have a few ADR's to give away by Thursday afternoon or I will need to cancel them. Send me a PM if you are interested. :thumbsup2

9/21 GRAND FLORIDIAN CAFE 8:10 PM- 3 People
9/22 CORAL REEF 5:30 PM- 4 People (I cannot change name/info on this one!)
9/24 OHANA 4:00 PM- 3 People
9/28 GRAND FLORIDIAN CAFE 6:20 PM- 3 People

Just sent you a PM for the Coral reef on Monday. Thanks again for offering!

I have to GIVE AWAY:
PSB 9/25 11:55am party of 2. i don't know the best way to handle this as it does require a CC hold.

I was able to get a reservation on 9/24 like I had been hoping. A lot earlier then I'd like, but that's okay.

Hey again!

Hadn't heard back from you so am hoping you didn't cancel this afternoon. Please let us know.

Thanks!

Pooh,

I fear she is reconsidering giving the Coral Reef away. She is also on Tour Guide Mike and I noticed that today she has been asking about the Coral Reef menu.
She also offered the same reservations on the TGM website. Maybe she gave it to someone on there.
It is still very nice of her to offer up her reservations. I am just guessing about why people haven't heard from her.

I had to cancel a Chef Mickey's for this Sunday at 8;25pm for a party of 4.
Cancel at 5 minutes to 10 this evening while at work...so if you call bright and early you may be able to grab it.

Anyone have a Coral Reef lunch on Tues. 9/23 they are giving up?
I have a dinner ADR for 9/20 that I can trade too.

When you have more ressies than you need (aka hoarding) you drive up the overall costs for Disney Dining which means you eat less food (ie. no more appetizers with TS or smaller portions) or consume cheaper options (ie. cheaper cuts of meat). You make it harder for Disney to plan its inventory when you cancel your ressies just a week before or at the last minute. Take a look at the review of Trails End on Allears.net for example.

If people would let go of the extra ressies they are hoarding to trade, they might get the ADR they want. Yes, people don't trust other people to let go of their ressies. And I know, it is not the fault of the hoarders, it is the fault of WDW management. Obviously Disney is not managing the ADR system. That system is broken. Even some of the CM with ADR are cranky.

The person that posted the idea of charging $10 per extra ressie is right, you should have to pay in some form. You should either pay $$/extra ADR or pay by limitation of ressies corresponding to you dining plan. Disney should tie every TS ressie to your room ressie #. What a mess Disney has with the ADR system.

Just imagine what would happen if gas were free for a day.

I don't have any ressies to trade/cancel or ask for today. We used the ADR system we paid for and we are happy with our reservations. We have 8 people in our party. We are going to have a magical week with the rest of ya!

Still looking for LeCellier on 9/29 for dinner and CP for breakfast or early lunch on 9/27.

I have LeCellier on 9/27 for dinner, Coral Reef on 9/26 for dinner, LTT on 9/29 for dinner, Tony's on 9/28 for dinner (right before MNSSHP) to offer as trade.

FYI... I am not hoarding ADR's I do planning on using these if I am unable to switch to ones listed above. ;)

Just cancelled 50's PT for 4 people on Sunday 9/21/08 at 6:40pm!
Also Cancelled BBB at MK for 1 at 4:55pm on Monday 9/22/08!

Hope that helps someone.

We just added a night onto our ressie! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Now I am looking for a breakfast our first morning. Does anyone have a character breakfast scheduled on Friday, Sept. 26th that they would be willing to give up? We are a party of four.

THANKS!!

Anyone want to trade a Chef Mickey dinner for a breakfast on 9/29?
I'm also still looking for a CRT breakfast on the 27....I could trade you an Ohana B on the 30th for it.:thanks:

Hi Disers! I just wanted to see if anyone might be interested in this? I am going to cancel an Illuminations Cruise for Sept 30, and was wondering if anyone would be interested in trading my Illuminations Cruise ressie for a Le Cellier dinner ressie on 9/30 (we could use a table for 2 or a table for 4)? Please feel free to let me know. I also posted this on the Illuminations Cruise thread. Thanks! :goodvibes

I just returned from our trip, and I was surprised that there were many places accepting walk ups. They would not give a reservation, but if you waited, you were seating in a reasonable time. CP accepted at various times every day, Ohana, Tutto Italiano, I saw some people getting in at Cinderella's Castle, PSB, Diamond Horseshoe Saloon, Chef Mickey...these are all that we tried and got in with a party of 8! So, don't give up hope. I think if you get there when they open, you have a better chance.

We had a great time...and I was very surprised that Cinderella's Castle evening meal was just wonderful.

Oh thanks so much for giving me hope!! We leave for WDW on Tuesday and will be going to 'Ohanas as a walk up with our fingers crossed!!!

Oh thanks so much for giving me hope!! We leave for WDW on Tuesday and will be going to 'Ohanas as a walk up with our fingers crossed!!!

Go to the podium the day before you are going to want to dine and ask them how you can get in the next day. That has worked for me numerous times.
Or, go as soon as they open. That is what they have told us to do each time. Good luck! I love Ohana's. My favorite. They changed the menu since I was there a few months ago. The shrimp are now flame cooked on big skewers like the meat...and they don't have sausage anymore. They also serve a delicious pineapple/coconut bread when you arrive. Don't remember what else, but there was something else different. Makes me hungry just thinking of it!

Thanks, I am going to do just that, go the day before and see what I can get!!! My 2 year old loves lomein noodles, so I am hoping he likes the noodles they are now serving. As for me, the hubby and the 6 year old, we like it all, no problem!!:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts