September 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia1972

<font color=green>I love late night snacks<br><fon
September 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone and anyone is welcome to post reservations they want to cancel, trade or just want from someone who may be canceling or trading.

All that is require to do a transfer/trade is two willing parties, the phone# name and party size for the person who is wanting the reservation to be provided to the owner of the original reservation.

When posting please make a title listing Cancel or Trade, the date, and the location list all other info in the post itself that way it will be quicker for others to spot your post and respond.

I know this is a long shot . . .

Need O'hana for 4 (3 adults 1 infant) on 9/4/2009 for dinner.

I have O'hana on 8/29 for 3 5:15 p.m. (2 adult 1 infant) or Le'Cellier on 9/5/09 for 3 (2 adults 1 infant) for 6:50 p.m. that I would be willing to trade for the 9/4/2009 reservation.

I also have Maya Grill for 4 (3 adults 1 infant) on 9/4/2009 for 7:15 p.m.

I just cancelled these ADRs now (5:40 EST on Wed 6/3). Good luck! HTH someone!

9/1 1900 Park Fair, 5:45 for party of 5
9/2 Kona, 5:30 for party of 5

Not my time yet to get ADR's (a little over a week to go for me!), but I'm subscribing. I have a feeling a lot of us are going to need this thread this year with the chaos that is free dining and 90 days out.

Good luck everyone! I hope everyone gets all the ADR's they're hoping for. :) :flower3::wizard:popcorn::

This is going to sound really discouraging but have " second choice times and locations "ready because DH and I are taking DS + DSF the last week of August 2009 and we did not get ANY first choice ADRs. This is the first time this has ever happened to me. DS is really bummed. He wanted SCI-FI but we had to settle for Prime Time. Prime Time is fine but we're kinda tired of it. So if anyone wants to trade a 4:00 50's Prime Time for a 4-6 Sci Fi ressies on August 26, 2009 send me a PM. Also looking for a Chef Mickey's on the 27th between 4 and 6. Right now we have a 5:05 at Tony's. Oh, we have 4 ppl in out party.

Our friends have had to cancel their trip in September and I have two hard to find ressies that DH and I would be happy to share with another couple. The reservations are for 4, so it must be a party of two (cannot be altered) who would like to join us.

I have Coral Reef on Sun, Sept 6 for 4 people at a great time time for dinner. If you are interested PM me and we will arrange a meet up time before we check in that night.

I also have LeCellier on Sept 8th for 4 people at a great time for dinner. If you are interested PM me and we will arange a meet up time before we check in that night.....TAKEN

Hope this helps someone out with a restaurant they really want.

The LeCellier dinner to share has been taken but I still have the Coral Reef reservation that we are welling to share with two more people.

Subscribing, hoping not to need it :worship: ADR day is June 11th for a trip Sep 9th to 16th for 2. Fingers crossed Thursday is D Day!

Might as well join the thread....I soooo see it coming as our first night (9/15) needing a Chef MIckeys and on 9/16 Donald's breakfast at AK.

This 90 day mark thing stinks......

I am going to keep up with this thread. I still have a week before my ADR date, but I want to watch this thread in case I see one of my preferred places pop up here.

Sep 16 ADR Wanted: Ohana 7pm-ish, party of 2 (might be 1)
Sep 25 ADR Wanted: Cinderella's Royal Table, 8am-ish party of 1
Alt dates for CRT: Sep 22, or else Sep 21.

Willing to share a table....I am a non-smoker & wear virtually no scented products (sensitivities of my own.)

Hopefully I'll be able to land these ressies by myself, but given what I've been reading on the Dis, it can't hurt to post here!

pixiedust:Pixie dust to all! pixiedust:

subscribing! Just a week to go. Here's to hoping this thread won't have to get any longer! :thumbsup2

TRADE:

I'd love to get (3 ppl) Le Cellier for anytime Thurs 8/27 or Wed 9/2, either early lunch or early dinner
and
F! Package on Thurs 9/3, target 5pm, order of preference HBD, MM, H&V

I can offer in trade
Fantasmic pkg on Thurs 8/27 with Brown Derby 4:15pm or 3:25 (yes I have both!)
And/or Sun Aug 30 – Le Cellier – 4:25pm

Please PM me if you want to work something out
TIA-

Abby

Here is what I have:all for a party of three-
Le Cellier:
9/10-8:50pm
9/11-8:45pm
O'hana-
9/11-5:25pm

Looking for:
Le Cellier- 9/10 or 9/11- NOT both- EARLY Dinner- around 6pm
a F! dinner at Mama Melrose or Hollywood & Vine for 9/10 as late as possible-

Anyone that can help would be very appreciated!
Thanks!

I need...
party of 4...Teppan Edo...August 31....5:30 - 7pm.
party of 4...Crystal Palace...September 4...4:30 - 5:30pm

On those same days I have Nine Dragons & Tony's that I will give up if I can get the ones that I'm hoping for.

dumb question but how do you subscribe to this thread? Making my ADR's in a little over a week. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!