September 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to let you know, I was playing around for my dates and there is CRT Dinner available at 4:20 on 9/28 (for 6 people).

After reading about another disser being inadvertently overbooked I double checked all of my ressies and found that some of them were over booked as well. As a result I have the following to cancel:

9/21 7:35A - Cape May Cafe party of 7
9/22 9:00A - Ohana party of 7 GONE
9/23 9:10A - Boma party of 7
9/25 2:40P - Teppan Edo party of 8
9/25 7:15P CAT 2 - Hoop De Doo party of 7 (fwiw booked at 97 days out, thought I cancelled but is not showing as such)

PM me if your interested - otherwise I will be cancelling tomorrow at 9:00P.

The Ohana breakfast is no longer avail.

If anyone has a Coral Reef dinner reservation for Sept. 23rd they plan to cancel please let me know. We are a Grand Gathering party and were only able to obtain ADR's for half of our party. Still could use seating for up to 8 people. Thanks!

If anyone has a Coral Reef dinner reservation for Sept. 23rd they plan to cancel please let me know. We are a Grand Gathering party and were only able to obtain ADR's for half of our party. Still could use seating for up to 8 people. Thanks!

Hi .. a bit off topic, but don't you find the whole idea of a Grand Gathering at Disney these days a bit of a joke. We are a party of 14 and out of 15 meals while we are there, we were only able to book 1 breakfast together! I think if Disney is going to promote this, than they need to make sure they are capable of catering to the peoples' needs. Hope you had better luck with your ADRs.
Sending some pixie dust that someone will be able to help you out!:wizard:

Hi .. a bit off topic, but don't you find the whole idea of a Grand Gathering at Disney these days a bit of a joke. We are a party of 14 and out of 15 meals while we are there, we were only able to book 1 breakfast together! I think if Disney is going to promote this, than they need to make sure they are capable of catering to the peoples' needs. Hope you had better luck with your ADRs.

Do you mean you were told you had to sit at more than one table or you couldn't get an ADR for the same time for everyone?

If you are referring to being split up at different tables, last year we went (12 of us) and were told at EVERY meal we would be split into two table and the ONLY time we had to do that was Crystal Palace but we were at two round tables next to each other. We sat together at CRT, TH, Ohana's, Akershus, CM, H&V, and WCC. That may not have been what you were talking a out, but just in case, I thought I would mention that! :)

I just saw Akershus available for party of 4 on Tuesday, Sept. 22 at 1:50.

Oh man!! This is exactly what we have been looking for and I missed it! That's what you get for running errands for a couple hours!! :headache:

My DD princess: (4) is having her BBB makeover the am of 9/22 and we are despretly searching for Lunch or Dinner w/ Princesses. Akershus, CRT or 1900. I would have a 12:40 Teppan Edo on 9/22 to trade.

Thanks All!

I have a Chef Mickey's on the 21st of Sept. Party of 5 at 12:30 if someone could use it let me know sending some:wizard: your way:banana:

I need to cancel our CM lunch reservation for 4 for Friday, September 25th @ 1:30p.

I have no idea how to give you my reservation...so if you speak up, be ready to give directions! :laughing:

And if you also happen to be willing to trade:

(I have a) CM on 9/22 @ 6:45 for 4

for

(You should have a) CM on 9/24 @ ~5/6pm-ish for 4

I'll also throw in a reservation at 5:30 for 4 at Chefs de France the night of the 24th so you'll have somewhere yummy to eat, too!

Thanks!:goodvibes

Still looking for something around 6 on the 24th for 5 ppl!!

I also am trying to give away the O'hana's & CM Mickey's Breakfast! If no takers, I am going to cancel tomorrow! :O)

If you think the CM can be changed to 4 (2ad2kids) i would love to have it.

I am online checking what's available and a Princess Storybook Breakfast reservation for a party of 5 just popped up. It is for 9/16 at 8:25 am. HTH :goodvibes

9/15 Whispering Canyon @ 5:00 pm Party of 4

9/15 San Angel @ 7:15 pm Party of 4

9/19 San Angel @ 6:45 pm Party of 4

9/20 Cape May @ 5:35 pm Party of 2

9/21 Hollywood & Vine @ 9:55 am Party of 2

9/22 Tusker House @ 8:05 am Party of 4

9/22 Chef Mickey's @ 8:00 pm Party of 4

Does anyone have a Donalds Safari breakfast on 9/23 party of 4 that they won't be using? This is the one ressie I haven't been able to find.

Thanks so much!
Steph

Thanks! We are a party of 15 and don't have any ADR's for the entire party all together. We are all eating at the same places every night, but split up in different groups at different times(15-30mins. apart). The one exception is the 23rd. We could only get enough for part of the group to eat at Coral Reef. The remainder of the group have ADR's at other restraunts. Still hoping for some Disney magic!

Thanks! We are a party of 15 and don't have any ADR's for the entire party all together. We are all eating at the same places every night, but split up in different groups at different times(15-30mins. apart). The one exception is the 23rd. We could only get enough for part of the group to eat at Coral Reef. The remainder of the group have ADR's at other restraunts. Still hoping for some Disney magic!

If you all check in together (seeing as how your ADR's are pretty close), just let the CM at the podium know your parties are together, & if it's at all possible, they may seat you together, or at least in close proximity to one another. This may not be possible all the time, but they will try...

While looking for Tusker House I saw a 1900 Park Fare Breakfast on 9/21 @ 9:15 for 3.

Hope someone can grab it!

Looking to trade cape may clam bake saturday 9/26 @ 5:30
(2ad+1ch) for a friday ressie around the same time.
Dh's b-day is friday so i'd rather go that day than saturday.

2AD + 1 CH looking to trade Crystal Palace Friday 9/25 at 6:05 p.m. for
Cape May Clam Bake around same time. (4:30 to 6:00)

If you all check in together (seeing as how your ADR's are pretty close), just let the CM at the podium know your parties are together, & if it's at all possible, they may seat you together, or at least in close proximity to one another. This may not be possible all the time, but they will try...

Thanks for the tip!:thumbsup2 We'll try that.

I have the following ressies I can give to someone:

These are all for 2A 2C:
LTT 9/27 12pm
Cape May 9/26 10:05am
Play n Dine H&V 9/25 11:45am
Tusker House 9/24 12:05pm
Chef Mickey's 9/23 9:15pm

If I don't hear from anyone I'm cancelling these soon, just thought I'd give someone a chance at them.

DO you still have the Cape May available? If so I would love it. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!