September 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean you were told you had to sit at more than one table or you couldn't get an ADR for the same time for everyone?

If you are referring to being split up at different tables, last year we went (12 of us) and were told at EVERY meal we would be split into two table and the ONLY time we had to do that was Crystal Palace but we were at two round tables next to each other. We sat together at CRT, TH, Ohana's, Akershus, CM, H&V, and WCC. That may not have been what you were talking a out, but just in case, I thought I would mention that! :)

We would have been psyched to get split up at different tables but we only have 1 meal together at the same time in the same restaurant. One example at O'hana: we have 1 table for 6 @ 5pm, another table for 5 at 7:05pm. and a table for 2 @8pm!!! Our immediate family is 7 and they are expecting me to send one of my kids to eat with 2 childless couples that are traveling with us! (The CM decided to sit our 12 yr old with this last table. She is disabled and 100% dependent and hand fed!) We will be taking her with us to the 5pm seating for 6 and if they have an issue. My 1 yr old will be sitting on my lap during the meal! All of the meals are like this... 1.5 - 3 hours apart!!!

If you think the CM can be changed to 4 (2ad2kids) i would love to have it.
It's yours! You just have to call and modify the #! Who knows... it will probably open up a table for another family of 4!!!
How do I contact you with the info....???

Hi. First of all, wow. I had no idea this kind of marketplace existed. People trading/sharing dining reservations! I love it.

I have awesome dinner reservations (for two) for 6:45PM at Rose & Crown on 9/18 (Fireworks are at 8PM that night)

But we are planning to so EPCOT on Saturday, 9/19, instead. Does anyone have a Coral Reef reservation on Saturday they want to trade/share/something? I've been there, done that, but my husband has never been and this may be the only time I can drag him to Disneyworld LOL

Also trying to get in O'hana for dinner anytime on 9/17, 9/18, 9/19

Thank you!

Looking to trade:

1 loving DH and 1 Huggable DD for 1 Dh and 1 DD who doesn't through a wrench in my well oiled plans.....ANYONE???

If I have no takers for the above, how about this:

Anyone interested in eating earlier at Ohana's? I have a 9/19 2 A/1C for 5:25pm and my family decided TODAY that on our down day, they want to go to Universal. SOOoooo I'm looking for an Ohana on 9/19 2A/1C after 7pm.

If anyone wants to trade...PM me.

I haven't been able to get anything at O'hana for our entire 9/17-9/20 trip, but if your not able to trade, please let me know! I'd be thrilled to get any O'hana ADR. Thanks!

Does anyone have a Lecellier lunch, or dinner for Sept 22nd. That you are not using if so I would love it! Party of 2.. I have a Teppan Edo @ 3:40p.m. I would trade.:goodvibes:goodvibes

Hi there! I was looking online earlier for an Epcot ADR and a Le Cellier lunch ressie for a party of 2 popped up! I think it was around 1:20 pm-ish. Maybe it is still available? Good luck!!

I cannot believe I am awake right now. Running through matchups of dining reservations vs. park hours vs. F! schedule and weighing which meals fit in...at 3am. (rolling eyes at myself here)

So now I'm considering letting go of my 9/21 Rose & Crown dinner & my 9/22 CM ... But very much want a 9/25 breakfast (anytime) at CM. any switchers/offers?

Sweet dreams :)

Total long shot here, I know, but we are looking for a few last minute chances!!! party of 4 (2A, 2C)

Sept 28 or 29th WCC between 4:30 and 8:00?

Sept 28th or 29th Ohana's or Kona's between 4:30 and 8:00?

Sept 29th ANY MK park restaurant, Tony's, CP, or LTT between 4:30 and 8:00? (we have MNSSHP tickets)

THANKS!!!! :goodvibes If you have any you were gonna cancel, please let me know!

Hey happydog....i've got exactly what you want...if you still want it. We made a reservation for MK for MNSSHP for Sep.29th at Tony's at 7.05pm for
2A and 2C. we've since decided that we don't want to be tied down to a TS restaurant for that night. So if you want it i can pm you the details.

let me know :goodvibes

i'm still looking for a BOMA res for Sun Sept 27th after 5ish dinner. for 4 or 6....looking for some :wizard: haha

mel

will be cancelling in next 1/2 hr
thurs sept 17th cape may 5;35
sun SEPT20TH WHISPERING CANYON 415
monday sept 21 coral reef 545
monday sept21 tuskers 115
all for 2a/1c

Probably a long shot, but I'll try anyway.

My brother and his friend are having to leave early and they are going to miss our Le Cellier dinner :(. I was wondering if anyone would like to trade their earlier date for my date. We are a party of 7 and I have an ADR for 9/25 at 6:30-pm. I would like to have something for between 9/18 and 9/24 for a party of 7 at a reasonable dinner hour. Something between 5 and 8.

PM me please if you have something to trade :)

I've got the following ADRs that I will be cancelling Monday afternoon if no one wants:

CM 9/22 8:45 am 6 pp

Hollywood & Vine 9/24 12:35 pm 5 pp

Please let me know if you'd like either of these res.

If anyone is going to cancel the following, please PM me.
Coral Reef dinner on 9/21 or 9/23 OR
Le Cellier dinner on 9/21 or 9/23
both for 2A 3C. :goodvibes

I have a Coral Reef on 9/30 for four people that I would like to trade for something later in the day. This ADR is for 3:40 ~ would like something around 7 or 8.

:) PM me if you want a trade.

Forgot to add I could also trade a San Angle at 8:15 also for four.

This is a long shot but my DH and I are travelling to the World from Sept 28-Oct 3.

I am looking for a lunch or dinner ressie for 2A for La Celier if anyone has one they would like to trade for.

I have several reservations that I am willing to trade if anyone has a La Celier.

Please PM me if you are able to help.

Thanks in advance!

Juanita

I just wanted to say thank you for this thread. We were able to get the 1900 Park Fare breakfast that we wanted. We'd tried for months, and I got it (on my birthday, no less) all thanks to a WONDERFUL Dis-er and this thread. Thank you so much!

Looking to get a reservation for Sci-fi at hollywood studios on sept 26 sat for lunch around 11 or 12 for 4 of us, possibly 5 if you have that too.

I can trade or cancel then

kona cafe sat sept 26 at 12:10 for party of 4

sci-fi thurs oct 1 at 11:00 party of 5

Thank you!

Hey happydog....i've got exactly what you want...if you still want it. We made a reservation for MK for MNSSHP for Sep.29th at Tony's at 7.05pm for
2A and 2C. we've since decided that we don't want to be tied down to a TS restaurant for that night. So if you want it i can pm you the details.

let me know :goodvibes

i'm still looking for a BOMA res for Sun Sept 27th after 5ish dinner. for 4 or 6....looking for some :wizard: haha

mel

Hi ya Mel, THANKS for the PM! I think we are with you on this decision afterall... just decided to QS it or try for out of the park earlier... Thanks again :) Don't have anything for Boma dinner, sorry :( Sanaa is good, though!:thumbsup2

I keep checking for Ohana's breakfasts and the Akershaus Storybook Princess breakfast keeps popping up on 9/22 at 9:25 am for 6 pp.

Ladybugsy,
Unfortunately I have nothing to offer in return, but could you let me know if you have to cancel the LC reservation on 9/25? We are also a party of 7 and have been trying to get into Le Cellier with no success.
Thanks and good luck!
Hope

Hi there! I was looking online earlier for an Epcot ADR and a Le Cellier lunch ressie for a party of 2 popped up! I think it was around 1:20 pm-ish. Maybe it is still available? Good luck!!

Nope.. It is gone!! But, thank you so very much for checking for me. I knew I should have checked the Disboards earlier. But, nooo. I just had to cook dinner early. And start packing. Oh well. Thanks for the heads up.. If you see something else Stormtrooper. Can you hold it for me.. You are the master of finding great ressies..

You know what though..I am resolved to thinking it was just not meant to be for me. I was offered a Lecieller dinner. From a diser as, he was not going to use it. But the Diser told me that he does not wish to give out his name, for whatever reason?? And to meet me at the restaurant 10 minutes prior. The thing with this is, I am traveling alone, and supposedly he is as well. I am not into meeting strangers alone. Group meets no problem.. So, I passed. Then, he says ok, then I will cancel it let me know. The odds of me getting it once he canceled is like one in at least a thousand. So, you know what. I will just be happy with my Teppan Edo reservation. After all, I am going to Disneyworld!!:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter