September 2016 Scrapbook Challenge -- M2MRB is winner!

updated to here.

I have so many pages almost ready to count... Here's hoping today nothing gets in my way and I can finish some of them up!

Can I ask how you guys are able to get sooo many done? Are they traditional or digital? Also , what is your "process"?

I have such a hard time just selecting photos, then figuring out a layout, how photos should be sized before printing. And that is all before getting to papers embellishments...

Also any tips on pc journaling for a traditional scrapbook?

Can I ask how you guys are able to get sooo many done? Are they traditional or digital? Also , what is your "process"?

I have such a hard time just selecting photos, then figuring out a layout, how photos should be sized before printing. And that is all before getting to papers embellishments...

Also any tips on pc journaling for a traditional scrapbook?

Sorry I missed this!!

First, :welcome:

Second, the pages can be traditional or digital. I have done all types. I even like doing the traditional combined with project life pages. I love photos so I do a lot of project life pages; more photos...

Third, I have no real process so to speak. I do order the photos sometimes based off a sketch. Sometimes I purchase the photos and then figure out a sketch or just do my own LO.

I do find a lot of my time goes into cutting and piecing together svg files for embellishments & titles on my pages.

There is no right or wrong way to pick photos.. These are your memories so you pick what makes you happy..

As for pc journaling are you speaking of computer printed journaling? If I'm using project life cards, I adjust my paper size and margins and just type them one at a time. (Use word for that). If I'm using created PL cards done by Pixiesprite here on the boards, I put them into my digital software and size them accordingly and then add my journaling and printed. I also have used my silhouette and have journaled on banner stripes and journaling strips. I type up my journaling and cut it in the desired shape.

I also am able to scrap during the day while everyone is out of the house at work/school.

I hope that answers a few of your questions and I hope you will join our challenges! ;)

Ok, I'm updating now...sorry for the delay... homecoming at our HS, FAFSA took priority one today (easy peasy with the fact you don't have to estimate any more!)

I will announce winner in about 5 minutes!

I'm back!!!

We completed 198 pages this month!

Way to go gals!!!

I promise to be back to bigger numbers next month.. Football season is coming to a close and babysitting is fewer and farther between with days... I have albums to fill so motivation is here big time...

Lisa -- congrats you are the winner this month!!! Let's kick off October with a bang!!!

Thanks Nan, heading over to start October thread

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!