September 2018 Car Rental

UDFlyer12

Disney Princess
Not sure if there is a thread for this yet, I looked but didn't find anything.

Has anyone started looking up car rentals for MCO in September. Right now they are wayyyy more than I'd like. Currently sitting on an AAA free cancellation reservation for 9/22-29 for $270 total (Advantage). I saw one through Sixt for $236 but it was prepay and I'm not sure about using them or the company I currently have. Just wanting to see if anyone else is having any luck?

Last edited:
they seem high to me to! Currently have an intermediate SUV for 7 days at $366 with Costco travel (Alamo) which includes a free extra driver, its dropped by a few dollars since I booked but I'm hoping it falls by quite a bit more!

Checked my current rental again and rebooked through Priceline for the same car and company for $40 less. Still not where I want it but it's definitely something!

Currently sitting on a new reservation w/free cancellation. EZ Rental company (which we have used twice before with no issues. $210 for a week. Cheapest so far...checking every day and I am exhausted by it :rotfl:.

Just a heads up that I’ve just checked my Alamo reservation with Costco travel and it’s gone down by $80 :dogdance: (so I cancelled and rebooked), so might be worth a recheck if anyone else uses Costco!

I've never seen the September rates this high. Been going to WDW in September for a lot of years and can usually find a really good rate by this time.

Following. My fiancé and I are going September 9-16 and the current rates are much higher than I'm use to paying in September.

Hotwire has some lower rates available, around $245 for a full sized but you have to prepay and cannot cancel.

UGH - so want to get this out of the way but can't until my children finalize their plans.

I lucked out in the fact prior to our Disney trip, we're flying into PBI and spending 2 days with my Dad in Port St. Lucie. Was able to get a fullsize from Enterprise near him for 198 from 9/2-9/8.

The rates will get better unless there’s a hurricane. I leave next Friday June 1 and still trying to get a better rate on that reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter