September 2018 Car Rental

What do I need to use for our passholder discount? I am so out of the loop and need discounts as I am just booking now for first week in September.

I used AutoSlash last night to get a compact from Dollar at MCO, 9/22-9/30, for $157. (I told my boyfriend afterward, and he was like, "WHAT?!" It turned out he thought I'd said $557.)

Dollar is down today. I was at $136 for a Compact for 9/23-9/27 and re-booked a full size for $125 using the City Special.

Just booked a 3 day trip (9/18 - 9/20) and got a midsize with free upgrade to standard with Alamo (which means a full size) for $102.52. Used the upgrade coupon (AU5059ODT) and the passholder contract ID. Will keep an eye on autoslash as well.

Just booked a 3 day trip (9/18 - 9/20) and got a midsize with free upgrade to standard with Alamo (which means a full size) for $102.52. Used the upgrade coupon (AU5059ODT) and the passholder contract ID. Will keep an eye on autoslash as well.

Autoslash found me a full size with Alamo for $91.27. The codes it used were the following: Alamo Corporate ID: 7016215 Coupon Code: AD9295AAU

Booked it and cancelled my original reservation.

Alamo was down another $7 - using BJs code and $25 off coupon AD3868JST for Midsize - 113.49 9/28 to 10/2. Also holding Dollar for $75.71 - manager special. For $38 difference, I will probably take Alamo, as BJs code offers 2nd free driver, and I can pick my car.

Alamo was down another $7 - using BJs code and $25 off coupon AD3868JST for Midsize - 113.49 9/28 to 10/2. Also holding Dollar for $75.71 - manager special. For $38 difference, I will probably take Alamo, as BJs code offers 2nd free driver, and I can pick my car.

And I am down again using Alamo Corporate ID: 7016215 and Coupon code AD3868JST (entertainment book coupon, $25 off) Midsize 107.39

Cancelled my Alamo reservation. Ended up doing Dollar's one day sale on 8/8 and got our week 9/22-9/29 for $119 (we did the manager's special and are letting them choose the car since it is just the two of us)!

My dates are 9/8-9/20. I currently have Alamo midsize SUV for $358 with a $20 gift card so basically $338 and I have a Dollar midsize SUV for $258. I love Alamo and I am not opposed to paying more to use them but I did sign up for Dollar Express so I was wondering if anyone has any experience with it? Can I skip the counter? Can I choose my vehicle? Thanks.

My dates are 9/8-9/20. I currently have Alamo midsize SUV for $358 with a $20 gift card so basically $338 and I have a Dollar midsize SUV for $258. I love Alamo and I am not opposed to paying more to use them but I did sign up for Dollar Express so I was wondering if anyone has any experience with it? Can I skip the counter? Can I choose my vehicle? Thanks.

With Dollar you can skip the counter, but they assign you your car, at least that was my experience a few years ago...

And I am down again using Alamo Corporate ID: 7016215 and Coupon code AD3868JST (entertainment book coupon, $25 off) Midsize 107.39
Can anyone use that corporate id? It appears to be from cheaprentalcar.com.

For those who can't get in (online) to cancel Also ressies using AD2365FDN: call Alamo to cancel. They have a robo-man who will do it pretty painlessly. And, when he says 'anything else,' say "cancel another." I canceled the several reservations I had in one call. Oh - and the reservations didn't go away from my online Alamo account until the next morning. Didn't get an email for any of the cancelations. HTH!

For those who can't get in (online) to cancel Also ressies using AD2365FDN: call Alamo to cancel. They have a robo-man who will do it pretty painlessly. And, when he says 'anything else,' say "cancel another." I canceled the several reservations I had in one call. Oh - and the reservations didn't go away from my online Alamo account until the next morning. Didn't get an email for any of the cancelations. HTH!

I used this method too. Worked great, but my reservation disappeared immediately

Just
used this code for a mid size SUV. Went from $260 down to $210.

I just want to make sure...I can use this code right?

Just

used this code for a mid size SUV. Went from $260 down to $210.

I just want to make sure...I can use this code right?

I have used the coupon code before no issues. Contract ID code should be fine as well, as it is a website code

I have used the coupon code before no issues. Contract ID code should be fine as well, as it is a website code

Thank you. I get nervous that we'll show up and be in trouble. :sad2:

I tried using the Disney AP discount but it showed the same price as regular pricing. Maybe I didn't use the right code. This new code was way better than 10% though so... :love1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!