SEPTEMBER 2019!CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidelines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be canceling: For 3 people
The Hollywood Brown Derby Dining with an Imagineer
Monday, September 23, 2019 (12:00 PM, Lunch)
No hurry to cancel, but I will probably hold onto it for a week.

ETA: Gone but still available on the Disney site as of right now

Last edited:
Have the following to cancel, willing to coordinate.
Be Our Guest
Sept 5 @ 1:20 4 ppl
Sept 7 @ 1:55 4 ppl

My plans changed and I have these reservations to cancel. I can wait to cancel until the end of the week. Please PM me to coordinate.

9/28 8:15pm 1900 PF for 3
9/30 11:45am CRT for 3

Just finalized a friend's trip and my own trip. Have these ADRs available. I am working all night tonight and going on a non-Disney vacation early Thurs morning, so I may be delayed in replying to your PM. No rush to drop. First come first serve, even if I am late in replying.

Both of these are for Parties of 5

Sept 10th - Tues - Be Our Guest 5:50p (MNSSHP night)
Sept 11th - Wed - Ohana 9:45p

Fast pass day and it did not work out well with my dining reservations, so I have these to let go if anyone wishes to coordinate. Also, did not realize I had 2 breakfasts booked on 9/27!
Friday, 9/27 at 8:30am - Akershus, party of 4
Friday, 9/27 at 10:10am - Bon Voyage, party of 4
Sunday, 9/29 at 8:05am - BOG, party of 4

I went a little overboard grabbing reservations, that I'm now cancelling as I refine our plans.

I'll hold off to see if anyone wants to coordinate trying to take up the reservations as I cancel them. PM me if you are interested in any of the following:
  • 9/27 - Friday - BOG lunch @ 1:35pm for a party of 5 - Successfully "transferred" to another DisBoards member !
  • 9/28 - Saturday - BOG Breakfast @ 8:05am for a party of 5 - Cancelled
  • 9/28 - Saturday - BOG Breakfast @ 8:20am for a party of 5 - Cancelled
  • 9/28 - Saturday - BOG Breakfast @ 8:40am for a party of 5 - Cancelled
Yeah, I know, I went a little overboard... I just reserved them once I got a text message from the *********** finder... I don't even understand how it let me book them that close together (I just assumed it would cancel the previous ones)... anyway....

Not a dining reservation, but hard to get:
  • 9/28 - Saturday - Epcot International Food & Wine Festival - Candy Sushi @ 3:30 for a party of 5 - Keeping this for now, as my plans have changed slightly to incorporate an Oga's reservation
I'll cancel these within a week if there's no interest. I'll edit this post on status.

- Update 8/7 - all cancelled or no longer available

Last edited:
Finally firming up plans, and will be cancelling these ADR's...all for 3 people....
Wednesday, 9/18: Narcoose's 5:45pm
Thursday, 9/19: Yak and Yeti 12:15pm
Tuesday, 9/24: Crystal Palace 8:50am

Let me know if you want to coordinate!

Will be canceling:
Chip 'n' Dale's Harvest Feast Breakfast at Garden Grill
Tuesday, September 24, 2019
(8:00 AM, Breakfast) - PPO for 4 people

ETA: Going to cancel now

Last edited:
Will be canceling the following. Message me to coordinate. Both are for 3 people.
Sept 28 - Be Our Guest - 8:25a
Sept 28 - Be Our Guest - 11:35a

I completely changed our park plans around the night before booking our FPs so I have these reservations to cancel. All are for 8 people. Let me know if anyone is interested.

9/28 at 7:35pm – Minnie’s Seasonal Dine at Hollywood and Vine
9/30 at 2pm – Sci-Fi
10/1 at 12:50pm – Crystal Palace

Updated 8/6 - All cancelled

Last edited:
Here’s a goodie, I’m hoping will make someone’s day! Will be cancelled tomorrow morning if no one is interested!
California Grill (MK fireworks at 9:00 pm)
Tuesday, September 3rd at 7:45 pm for 4

Here’s a goodie, I’m hoping will make someone’s day! Will be cancelled tomorrow morning if no one is interested!
California Grill (MK fireworks at 9:00 pm)
Tuesday, September 3rd at 7:45 pm for 4

Last call, reservation will be cancelled by noon 🤪

UPDATED: This has now been canceled.

Will be canceling a Story Book Dining at Artist Point reservation for Monday, 9/23 @ 4:30 (5 guests). Willing to coordinate. :-)

Last edited:
I have some to cancel-all for a party of 4. Willing to coordinate.

Sunday 9/1 California Grill Brunch 12:40PM
Wed 9/4 California Grill 9:10PM
Friday 9/6 Story Book Dining 8:30PM
Monday 9/9 Ohana Breakfast 7:35AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter