September 2019: Monthly Scrap Challenge

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Hello!!

:welcome:

Please join us in our monthly scrapbook challenge! All pages 6x6 or larger count: digital, traditional, blended, whatever makes you happy!!!

Goals:

C.beara - 2
chae - 6
concertkatie - 50 :flower:
Poppins2000 - 40
PN96 - 50 :flower:

Completed Pages:

c.beara - 3
chae - 7
concertkatie - 59 :dumbo:
Poppins2000 - 53
PN96 - 117

Meet Goal: :flower:
Leader: :dumbo:

Last edited:
Hi!

It’s been forever since I’ve done any scrapbooking but I made a plan this weekend to get started. I’m glad there’s a community here on the Dis that I can chat to about this :)

I’m going to keep my September goal very low because I have a feeling I’m going to encounter a few issues as I get back into things. Let’s go with 2 pages!

Going to skip this month. Getting back into work mode with all the kids is draining any creativity I might have lol.

Good luck with your goals!

Updated to here!

Welcome aboard C.beara! Getting back into it will be hard but you'll find your rhythm and you'll be movin' in no time!!

Try for 6. The first two weeks are crazy so hoping for the last two!

11 more for me this weekend. Did prep for a bunch more so *fingers crossed* I'll find time to finish them - if not there's always next month :)

Way to go ladies!! Keep up the good work!
I'm update to here to include my 62 pages so far this month! I hope to get another 40 in before the end of the month!

Congrats at finishing that book @concertkatie !!!

I've updated to here... sorry I've been away.. been scrapping away and loving having my mojo back...

I included my additional 55... I'm itching to get back into my scrap room but DH has conference calls today...

Keep up the good work.. I have an event this weekend, so I will update again on my return 9/30...if not for sure the morning of 10/1...

I'm updating now... I'm sorry.. had a wonderful weekend with a very special someone so I'm now catching up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!