SEPTEMBER 2019 ROLL CALL.......

We will be at RPR on 9/12. It’s only for one night, but we are going to Potter till we drop!

lol....love it!!!!

You can do a lot in two days...….a one night stay will cover that easy...….

Have added you to the list...….:thumbsup2

Technically I’m October but I’m hoping that as a number of people’s stays spill over into that month it’s ok to join in here too? We’ll be at PBH from 10/1-5.

Technically I’m October but I’m hoping that as a number of people’s stays spill over into that month it’s ok to join in here too? We’ll be at PBH from 10/1-5.

lol....of course it is......since it`s you!! :thumbsup2

But, hopefully a few visits will spill over into beginning of October......

HHN 2019!!! This is our third year and I’m totally addicted. Hubby and I will be at HRH 9/20-22.

Got you added, and Welcome!!!!

There will be a HHN meet up thread nearer the time....macraven always does that thread and everyone puts their dates for that event on there...….always look forward to HHN!!!!

Anyone else visiting Universal Orlando in September 2019.........:)

It seems there are more than a few of us who will be visiting Universal during September this year...…

So, a few of us thought we could put together a list of who is going to be there at that time, what dates you are staying during this month..…..and if you want to add where you are staying feel free......

Hopefully......we can arrange a few meets, whether it be a group meet, individual...or both....even if it`s just a quick hello or a drink somewhere.....whatever suits everyone best.

So, if you will be there in September and are interested in trying to meet up in any way, please pop your name and dates in and I`ll update as we go along......look forward to having a few meets arranged.....:D

THIS IS NOT THE HHN MEET UP THREAD...…..just for regular meets.

Schumigirl………

September 3rd till October 2nd

6 nights Sapphire Falls/23 nights RPR

Tink1957...…..

Sapphire Falls Sept 10 - 17

AKL thru the 19th

PattyW

HRH 9/27-10/5!

wendlle

Sept 3-8 Hard Rock Hotel

Lynne G

30 September to 3 October at SF, 3 October to 11 October RPR.

MONYKALYN

September 18-23 Endless Summer Surfside resort

DoryGirl1963

Sep 22-27 Cabana Bay

houseofthrees

Still to confirm dates

Sue M

Sept 16th-25th HRH

Robo56

September 19-30 PBH.

Jocelynaus

HRH on the 25-28 September

crostorfer

September 18th-21st

DisneyLifePapioNe

September 21-27 Aventura-PBH-SF

macraven

RPR September 29 - October 8

squirlz

RPR Sept 14-21

aac2407

HRH 18th and 19th & Sapphire Falls 20th-22nd

Esmerelda

RPR on 9/12.

iona

PBH from 10/1-5.

old feller

sept 9

pas130

HRH 9/20-22.

RAPstar

9/28-10/5

DoryGirl 1963

9/22-9/27

It seems there are more than a few of us who will be visiting Universal during September this year...…

So, a few of us thought we could put together a list of who is going to be there at that time, what dates you are staying during this month..…..and if you want to add where you are staying feel free......

Hopefully......we can arrange a few meets, whether it be a group meet, individual...or both....even if it`s just a quick hello or a drink somewhere.....whatever suits everyone best.

So, if you will be there in September and are interested in trying to meet up in any way, please pop your name and dates in and I`ll update as we go along......look forward to having a few meets arranged.....:D

Schumigirl………

Tink1957...…..

AKL thru the 19th

PattyW

HRH 9/27-10/5!

wendlle

Sept 3-8 Hard Rock Hotel

Lynne G

MONYKALYN

DoryGirl1963

Sep 22-27 Cabana Bay

houseofthrees

Still to confirm dates

Sue M

Sept 16th-25th HRH

Robo56

September 19-30 PBH.

Jocelynaus

crostorfer

September 18th-21st

DisneyLifePapioNe

macraven

squirlz

RPR Sept 14-21

aac2407

Esmerelda

RPR on 9/12.

iona

PBH from 10/1-5.

old feller

sept 9

pas130

HRH 9/20-22.

RAPstar

9/28-10/5

DoryGirl 1963

9/22-9/27

Schumigirl………

Tink1957...…..

AKL thru the 19th

PattyW

HRH 9/27-10/5!

wendlle

Sept 3-8 Hard Rock Hotel

Lynne G

MONYKALYN

DoryGirl1963

Sep 22-27 Cabana Bay

houseofthrees

Still to confirm dates

Sue M

Sept 16th-25th HRH

Robo56

September 19-30 PBH.

Jocelynaus

crostorfer

September 18th-21st

DisneyLifePapioNe

macraven

squirlz

RPR Sept 14-21

aac2407

Esmerelda

RPR on 9/12.

iona

PBH from 10/1-5.

old feller

sept 9

pas130

HRH 9/20-22.

RAPstar

9/28-10/5

DoryGirl 1963

9/22-9/27

All done.....

It`s good to mix things up a little...….:thumbsup2
All done.....

It`s good to mix things up a little...….:thumbsup2
Arriving sept. 1st thru 7th ... Portofino Bay Resort !

Hello Everyone! We are going for our 2nd Universal Family Vacation from Sept 27 - Oct 4. Staying at Cabana Bay family suite...which BTW we LOVED on our first trip! Can't believe the amount of space we got for the same price as some of the Values at Disney!!! Let me tell you - our boys LOVED LOVED LOVED the Pool and Lazy river in that resort, not to mention the private entrance to Volcano Bay! Our boys have a couple of days off from school that week, so they will only miss out on 3 days. We are also doing our first EVER Halloween Horror Nights. We have 2 boys. A 6 year old and an 11 year old (he turns 12 a week after vacation). We are ONLY taking our 11 year old. We added the buy one get one HHN tickets to our package. So we will each take a turn taking our 11 year old. Of course this leaves hubby and myself with an additional day, so if there is anything our son doesn't want to do but we do...we will venture out on our own for a couple of hours, even if it's to take pics and shop (ME) lol.

We are a bit undecided about is we wanted to do Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party for our younger one, since he can't do HNN, however he recently also mentioned he wants to do Lego Land. So decisions, decisions!

Hello Everyone! We are going for our 2nd Universal Family Vacation from Sept 27 - Oct 4. Staying at Cabana Bay family suite...which BTW we LOVED on our first trip! Can't believe the amount of space we got for the same price as some of the Values at Disney!!! Let me tell you - our boys LOVED LOVED LOVED the Pool and Lazy river in that resort, not to mention the private entrance to Volcano Bay! Our boys have a couple of days off from school that week, so they will only miss out on 3 days. We are also doing our first EVER Halloween Horror Nights. We have 2 boys. A 6 year old and an 11 year old (he turns 12 a week after vacation). We are ONLY taking our 11 year old. We added the buy one get one HHN tickets to our package. So we will each take a turn taking our 11 year old. Of course this leaves hubby and myself with an additional day, so if there is anything our son doesn't want to do but we do...we will venture out on our own for a couple of hours, even if it's to take pics and shop (ME) lol.

We are a bit undecided about is we wanted to do Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party for our younger one, since he can't do HNN, however he recently also mentioned he wants to do Lego Land. So decisions, decisions!

Welcome along.....

Added you for your dates and hotel...…. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!