SEPTEMBER 2019 ROLL CALL.......

HHN 2019!!! This is our third year and I’m totally addicted. Hubby and I will be at HRH 9/20-22.
Hi Pas! We may finally meet in person. I’ll be at HRH too. Maybe a drink at the pool! Lol.

Ha! I just read your post that you changed resorts (what a surprise lol) to PBH, but we’ll just be down the path from you!

Last edited:
Hi Pas! We may finally meet in person. I’ll be at HRH too. Maybe a drink at the pool! Lol.

Ha! I just read your post that you changed resorts (what a surprise lol) to PBH, but we’ll just be down the path from you!
We are so close and we love the pool at HRH too!!

We'll be there Sept 25-30. Staying at WBC. We were working that Wednesday and catching the last flight out but now I'm thinking who wants to work the day of travel. Not ME!!! I'm pretty sure I'm changing my flights. LOL!!! Thank God I booked with SW.
Got you added Cynt…….

Although I haven't a scooby what WBC is??? :)

Wyndham Bonnet Creek. We thought of staying there if we go back to Disney for a week or two.

I'll be honest, I love Cabanna Bay better for the theme, but you can't beat the Boat from SF. Strong Water is also a great bar, I always end up there at night for a few drinks. Hope you enjoy, this is my second time at SF. Maybe we will run into each other, drinks on me! lol
Love Strongwater! Haha there may end up being quite a few of us there for some rm cocktails-will need to arrange meetups when time gets closer.

I'm starting to get really excited about this trip. And yes I changed my flight. :) I haven't told my DH yet but I just couldn't take getting into Orlando that late. The last time we took the last flight out our flight was delayed and almost cancelled. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :rotfl2:

My job uses the tickets at work website and they have the lowest price for buy 2 days park to park tickets and get 3 days free I have found. So I'll probably purchase my tickets with them. I'm wondering if any other promos will come out for the fall.

We finally locked in a car rental rate for $210 thru Alamo.

Things are slowly but surely coming together. O I think we're going to the AK and/or MK for a day or two. Gotta visit the mouse while in Orlando. :earboy2:

For the passholders going to HHN there will be separate AP entrance in September, from 2p-5p. If staying later will need a HHN ticket to wait in a stay n scream area. Hoping for a fall offer on AP so can upgrade the kid again.

WOOT! Credit card just closed for July, so I'm free to book, and I just scored a great AP rate at RPR!
Feel free to update me! We'll be there 9/28 to 9/30. So excited! Really looking forward to it.

Also looking forward to this weekend! I'll be back in my happy place for a long weekend on Saturday. YAY!

Last edited:
Room reserved, tickets bought for HHN. I'm not going to purchase EP until a lot closer, but I figured I could probably upgrade at the parks. Ready to go!

WOOT! Credit card just closed for July, so I'm free to book, and I just scored a great AP rate at RPR!
Feel free to update me! We'll be there 9/28 to 9/30. So excited! Really looking forward to it.

Also looking forward to this weekend! I'll be back in my happy place for a long weekend on Saturday. YAY!

Updated you with hotel details Flyg1rl :thumbsup2

Schumi, do not even change the resort...I feel like I’m not done changing. 😂 full circle back to HRH (I’ll see Sue for sure). I switched to SF and then DH wants to be close to the park, he’s worse than me...Happy August, see you soon I hope!!!

Schumi, do not even change the resort...I feel like I’m not done changing. 😂 full circle back to HRH (I’ll see Sue for sure). I switched to SF and then DH wants to be close to the park, he’s worse than me...Happy August, see you soon I hope!!!
At least you've made a decision! I still am holding two-but leaning back towards Sapphire Falls instead of RPR as I just don't think we will be around to take full advantage of unlimited EP this trip, not with the late nights from HHN...

At least you've made a decision! I still am holding two-but leaning back towards Sapphire Falls instead of RPR as I just don't think we will be around to take full advantage of unlimited EP this trip, not with the late nights from HHN...
Did you check the rate drops at your two places?
Maybe that will help you decide which hotel to keep.
(but you gotta call and get that lower rate in your reservation to get that lower room rate)

I believe you are going to be onsite one or two weeks prior to my arrival. (9/29)
Or maybe I arrive 5 days after you leave.

I can't keep everyone's dates straight.....raising 4 boys does that to a person.
jk

Totally get it! I don’t think we are even doing parks during the day, just the resort. Sapphire Falls is so pretty, I lean back to that too....but hubby keeps talking about HRH
Gotta keep him happy and I love all the resorts :)

New addition... Sunday Sept 8 - Thursday Sept 12 - A No Kids Trip! Staying offsite (DT currently booked but may move to HI).

Few questions for those who have been in September (we Disney yearly but 1st time Universal)...

Will City Walk and/or Resort restaurant/bars be "lively" after park closings this time of year? Like 7pm-10pm? I'm concerned because we will have M-W nights and it's a low crowd period (hopefully).

Also, since we are staying offsite can someone please confirm we can get into resort restaurants/bars, but NOT pools? Are there any of bar/pool combos we could get into?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter