**September 2019**

Was anyone else going at the end of Sept waiting for Early Morning Magic dates to open, only to realize they changed them?! Ugh! The Fantasyland days have been Sundays and Tuesdays for a while now and it holds true up through mid Sept, then all of a sudden the Sundays are gone and it’s only Tuesdays. We arrive on a Tues and leave on a Mon, so Sun was our only chance. There are also NO Toy Story Land dates showing up once SWGE opens. Grrrrr!

I'm under the impression that Sept/Oct and beyond are going to be a lot busier than past years so I would imagine Disney is going to have to add hours at some point due to the crowd. Not to say it won't be upcharged events but they'll have to do something.

Just noticed that in HS - 50's PT and Sci Fi now have lunch ADRs starting at 1045 from Aug 29th forward ( while prior to it's at 11am )- not sure if this is just to help with the SWGE crowds or because they will be extending earlier park hours......

Just noticed that in HS - 50's PT and Sci Fi now have lunch ADRs starting at 1045 from Aug 29th forward ( while prior to it's at 11am )- not sure if this is just to help with the SWGE crowds or because they will be extending earlier park hours......
That’s really interesting...I had an 11am on 9/29 and changed it to 10:50, the earliest I could get. Something may (or may not) be up!

We have our ADR's booked!! We will be staying at ASMusic Sept 27-Oct 5, with the Deluxe Dining Plan!!
We did get everything we wanted- EXCEPT CALI BRUNCH :(
9/27- Lunch at the resort (plane gets in at 9:30 am) Dinner- Jiko
9/28- Lunch Yak n Yeti, Dinner Tiffins
9/29 - Lunch Be Our Guest,(hoping to get California Grill Brunch) Dinner- Narcoossee's
9/30 - Lunch Tutto, Dinner - LeCellier
10/1- Lunch - Resort Day- Lunch at the resort, Dinner- Yachtsman
10/2 -Lunch - Grand Floridian, Dinner -Be Our Guest
10/3 - Lunch- Coral Reef, Dinner Trattoria
10/4 - Breakfast- Hollywood & Vine, Dinner Brown Derby
10/5 - Brunch- Chef Art Smith's
:cool1::cool1:

We have our ADR's booked!! We will be staying at ASMusic Sept 27-Oct 5, with the Deluxe Dining Plan!!
We did get everything we wanted- EXCEPT CALI BRUNCH :(
9/27- Lunch at the resort (plane gets in at 9:30 am) Dinner- Jiko
9/28- Lunch Yak n Yeti, Dinner Tiffins
9/29 - Lunch Be Our Guest,(hoping to get California Grill Brunch) Dinner- Narcoossee's
9/30 - Lunch Tutto, Dinner - LeCellier
10/1- Lunch - Resort Day- Lunch at the resort, Dinner- Yachtsman
10/2 -Lunch - Grand Floridian, Dinner -Be Our Guest
10/3 - Lunch- Coral Reef, Dinner Trattoria
10/4 - Breakfast- Hollywood & Vine, Dinner Brown Derby
10/5 - Brunch- Chef Art Smith's
:cool1::cool1:
I'm staying almost the same days as you, and have a lot of the same places just on different days. But hey I'll see you at BOG dinner on 10/2! Also trying desperately for Cali Grill brunch on 9/29!

My husband and I will be staying September 23 through 30, celebrating our 45th wedding anniversary. We are currently booked at Kadani Village in a studio, in the Animal Kingdom Lodge complex and are so excited about it, as we've never stayed there before.

We have all our dining with the one exception of Be Our Guest breakfast on the 24th or 26th. Hoping for a time between 8 and 8:30. If anybody is planning on canceling one of those, could you please private message me. That will make our trip plans almost complete!

I will have some reservations to cancel as we get a little more set in our plans, and will bring those to this list first, before the other September ADR cancellation list.

The Hubby and I will be there September 1-9 (aka The Princess Tour thanks to the ADA's I was able to book) Breakfast with Rapunzel, Dinner with Snow White, Lunch with Cinderella, and lunch at Be Our Guest. So Excited! We are staying at the Beach Club for the second time. We LOVE it there!

I thought our ADRs and park plans were mostly set, but with the news of the Illuminations end date I'm having some second thoughts.

Originally we had planned on EPCOT nights on both 9/30 and 10/1 - getting to the park around 5pm. We have an ADR one day and wanted to do F&W the other night. But do you think it will be completely crazy on both those days and I should plan on other nights instead? (We would try for 9/29 which I was trying to avoid bc it's a weekend day, and 10/2)

Just trying to decide what to do since we're a party of 8 and it will be hard to get an ADR at any of the restaurants we want if we switch nights. o_O

My thoughts are Oct 1st is going to be a mad house at Epcot. Due to the new show, the media/bloggers/vloggers, passholders and regular vacation guests will be there and it's an extra magic hours night so I'm avoiding Oct 1st. As for Sept 30, a lot of people are ready for this show to move on but the die-hards will show up to see it. It will still be busy but Oct 1st I think will be worse. I plan on being there Sept 30 to see the final show because I've always enjoyed it but I'm avoiding Oct 1st. I'll see it later in the week. I'm hoping the new show draws the crowds away from MNSSHP on Oct 1st.

I thought our ADRs and park plans were mostly set, but with the news of the Illuminations end date I'm having some second thoughts.

Originally we had planned on EPCOT nights on both 9/30 and 10/1 - getting to the park around 5pm. We have an ADR one day and wanted to do F&W the other night. But do you think it will be completely crazy on both those days and I should plan on other nights instead? (We would try for 9/29 which I was trying to avoid bc it's a weekend day, and 10/2)

Just trying to decide what to do since we're a party of 8 and it will be hard to get an ADR at any of the restaurants we want if we switch nights. o_O

My trip is specifically to see the last showing, and yes we will be there to see the interim show since it is starting. If I wasn't interested in the shows, I would not be showing up at 5pm each day.

The Hubby and I will be there September 1-9 (aka The Princess Tour thanks to the ADA's I was able to book) Breakfast with Rapunzel, Dinner with Snow White, Lunch with Cinderella, and lunch at Be Our Guest. So Excited! We are staying at the Beach Club for the second time. We LOVE it there!
Added to roll call :welcome:

I will be cancelling an Ohana dinner reservation FRIDAY 9/13 7:35 for 2 :) Thought I would give the peeps on this thread first dibs to grab it since I can't find the reservation cancellation thread. Please PM me and we can coordinate.

Boyfriend insists on watching the football game the Sunday night during our trip. So he needs to be at the YC lounge (his tradition) by 7:30pm that night. What should I do with the night to myself?? There's a MNSSHP that night, we weren't planning on going and it would be my 4th one... any other ideas??

I can't remember if I posted this here yet or not (and I'm too lazy to look) but the wife and I will be celebrating our 3rd anniversary at CSR September 15th through the 21st.

Boyfriend insists on watching the football game the Sunday night during our trip. So he needs to be at the YC lounge (his tradition) by 7:30pm that night. What should I do with the night to myself?? There's a MNSSHP that night, we weren't planning on going and it would be my 4th one... any other ideas??

I would wander the World Showcase by myself!

Shopping at Disney Springs or one of the outlet malls?

If in the Boardwalk area, how about some of the great lounges or Jellyrolls? Or compromise with the ESPN club? Or, if EPCOT or HS are open late go there and meet back at YC. You can't beat the parks and shows at night.

My husband and I will be staying September 23 through 30, celebrating our 45th wedding anniversary. We are currently booked at Kadani Village in a studio, in the Animal Kingdom Lodge complex and are so excited about it, as we've never stayed there before.

We have all our dining with the one exception of Be Our Guest breakfast on the 24th or 26th. Hoping for a time between 8 and 8:30. If anybody is planning on canceling one of those, could you please private message me. That will make our trip plans almost complete!

I will have some reservations to cancel as we get a little more set in our plans, and will bring those to this list first, before the other September ADR cancellation list.

We have BOG breakfast booked for the 27 and 29 so I’ll do my best to remember to let you know if we end up canceling!! On the 29 it’s early, on the 27 it’s a little later because that’s a morning EMH day so we thought we’d try to ride a few things and then eat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!