September 23-30, 2017 Disney Fantasy: Tortola/St.Thomas/CC

Pikester

DIS Veteran
Ahoy there! So excited to have booked my 2nd Disney Cruise! (First was back in June 2012 on the Disney Dream)

I will be traveling with my MIL, my Mom and my Dad. Absolutely a strange group but the only way I was getting myself back on a Disney Cruise ship because neither my husband or my two teenage boys wanted to go.

Our plans are to spend one night at a Disney World Resort and attending MNSSHP before sailing on the Fantasy.

Feel free to share your excitement over new clothes, Palo/Remy reservations, Disney World pre-cruise/post-cruise stays or anything else that floats your boat (you see what I did there? :-)).

We just booked this yesterday on the ship. Gonna be the second half of our back to back. It's so long away but its going to be an amazing cruise. First time doing eastern Caribbean.

Me too. I like the Eastern route better. Only 481 days to go!

Last edited:
Just booked this today. Will be traveling with my wife, my 5yo son, 3yo daughter, and by then, our 1yo who's due this september/october.

This will be our 3rd cruise, 1st was on the Wonder on a 7nt Western Carribean out of Galveston in 2013, 2nd was 14nt East Bound Panama Canal in 2015. For our EBPC, we booked on opening day, or shortly thereafter, and most of our group did as well... Our count down was in the high low 500s or high 400s...

This will be all new ports to us, so it should be fun.

Just booked this today. Will be traveling with my wife, my 5yo son, 3yo daughter, and by then, our 1yo who's due this september/october.

This will be our 3rd cruise, 1st was on the Wonder on a 7nt Western Carribean out of Galveston in 2013, 2nd was 14nt East Bound Panama Canal in 2015. For our EBPC, we booked on opening day, or shortly thereafter, and most of our group did as well... Our count down was in the high low 500s or high 400s...

This will be all new ports to us, so it should be fun.
Welcome aboard!

We'll be there too. Just the 2 of us. We'll be celebrating an anniversary and a uh oh 40th b-day! We're cruise virgins so feel free to help us with tips and tricks.

Fyi 453 days

Last edited:
I'm so not in the cruising frame of mind just yet. My oldest son graduated from high school a few weeks ago and all my thoughts are geared towards making sure he's done what he needs to do for college.

I'm so not in the cruising frame of mind just yet. My oldest son graduated from high school a few weeks ago and all my thoughts are geared towards making sure he's done what he needs to do for college.
We have plenty of times to get you exciteds.. .if this time next year you're still not exited we'll have our work cut out for us

We went into our first cruise somewhat blindly. I found a really good rate on a 7 nt western Caribbean out of galveston. We weren't really planning on a vacation, but it was cheaper than 4 nights at aulani or a short trip to disneyland... think we got a 7A gty for $2200 for 2 adults and 1 child. We got bumped up to a 5A which made it even better.

We booked it in april, and sailed in october. We didn't do much research after booking it till we paid in full, and a little before we had to start booking excursions and what not. We found this site to be a wealth of knowledge, just searching through the various threads gave us a better idea of what to expect. I think the best suggestion I got while looking through here was to search for videos on youtube... I was hesitant at first because you're basically watching peoples,vacation videos, but it gives you an idea of the various activities and places to go on the ship.

Still a long time away!

We went into our first cruise somewhat blindly. I found a really good rate on a 7 nt western Caribbean out of galveston. We weren't really planning on a vacation, but it was cheaper than 4 nights at aulani or a short trip to disneyland... think we got a 7A gty for $2200 for 2 adults and 1 child. We got bumped up to a 5A which made it even better.

We booked it in april, and sailed in october. We didn't do much research after booking it till we paid in full, and a little before we had to start booking excursions and what not. We found this site to be a wealth of knowledge, just searching through the various threads gave us a better idea of what to expect. I think the best suggestion I got while looking through here was to search for videos on youtube... I was hesitant at first because you're basically watching peoples,vacation videos, but it gives you an idea of the various activities and places to go on the ship.

Still a long time away!
Omg this is so funny because my husband has turned into a YouTube Stocker....he's having fun and I'm enjoying looking at all the stuff to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter