September 23-30, 2017 Disney Fantasy: Tortola/St.Thomas/CC

We just booked this cruise on the Fantasy to the Virgin Islands! So excited! Is it too late to join a FE group? My daughter and I are very interested in joining a FE group.
Hey!! If you are still looking for a FE I just found one on the most popular social media. The deadline for sign-up is Saturday, August 12th. If you are interested you can contact me and I will send you all of the needed information!!

How do I join the fe for this cruise. My family just booked for my " wedding" together we have 4 kids. This wiuld be so fun for all of us.
Is it too late to join the fe group? We just booked our trip and it is a small family trip/wedding. Together we have 4 kids and 2 grandmothers. Think the kids and fiancee would love this
Hey!! If you are still looking for a FE I just found one on the most popular social media. The deadline for sign-up is Saturday, August 12th. If you are interested you can contact me and I will send you all of the needed information!!

So, we have the regular FE exchanges for kids and a Tsum Tsum family exchange already set up for our cruise but no "exchanges" for the adults. I propose a Wine Exchange! The premise would be to meet other couples in a lounge and "exchange" our favorite glass of wine (and get to know each other in the process). We have met so many great people while cruising and get together with them at WDW and on other cruises all the time. This September, we are meeting a "DCL" couple at the Food and Wine Fest and in December we are meeting fellow cruisers for a NYE party at the Poly Resort. For those who are interested, we can exchange room numbers so we can call and set up days, times and locations when we get on board. Let me know if you are interested. Randy and Cathie

Hello Everyone!! 32 more days to go!! I wanted to give it one last effort!! If anyone is wanting to do Fish Extenders and wasn't able to join a group, I'm starting a FE group on here!! I'm also starting a Pin Exchange as well!! If anyone is interested, please let me know no later then next Monday, August 28!! Thanks!!!

Howdy Tsum Tsumers, cruise departure day is around the corner :tigger:
Private message me for info on joining Tsum Tsum game exchange. Gifts are wrapped and ready to go. Woot woot!

Hi Everyone!! I'm late joining the party on the boards even though we booked months ago. Looking forward to our 4th Disney cruise and our kids 1st cruise. Yes, we did 3 DCL cruises pre-kids.
Which social media platform is the FE group on? I'm thinking about joining since my friends have had such a great time doing FE groups on their cruises.

Hi Everyone!! I'm late joining the party on the boards even though we booked months ago. Looking forward to our 4th Disney cruise and our kids 1st cruise. Yes, we did 3 DCL cruises pre-kids.
Which social media platform is the FE group on? I'm thinking about joining since my friends have had such a great time doing FE groups on their cruises.
I think all the FE on social media are closed!! I've offered to start one here if you're interested!!

So what are y'all thinking about our cruise's prospects?

In an idea world, I hope we get re-routed to Castaway Cay and Bermuda. I just don't see how we can still go to the VI's, which is sad, because that's the main reason we booked this cruise. Bummed out and feeling very sorry for all those islanders in the path of 2 hurricanes in a row!!!

In an idea world, I hope we get re-routed to Castaway Cay and Bermuda. I just don't see how we can still go to the VI's, which is sad, because that's the main reason we booked this cruise. Bummed out and feeling very sorry for all those islanders in the path of 2 hurricanes in a row!!!

I would love your itinerary. Or how about a cruise to NYC and back? Lots of sea days is my idea of cruise heaven.

My heart does go out to those on the islands who have been affected by Irma as well as CMs who have family and homes there.

Last edited:
So I just did a search on Travelocity and there are at least 6 Eastern/Southern cruises that will be affected our week. (At least there are 6 still showing "able to book" which is kind of a farce since you know those itineraries will have to be changed.) Fantasy doesn't show up as "bookable" on Travelocity but on DCL website it does show as bookable, still 5-6 cabins left. So should ports change, DCL will be competing with at least 6 other ships for alternate ports.

Good research. Hoping we hear something on the 12th. It has to be quite a challenge for those who do the planning especially given how active this hurricane season seems.

That would be fine or just 6 days at sea and one day (or 2) at Castaway Cay. I would be surprised (and disappointed) if we dock at ST and T. I don't think there's much left there. I feel bad for everyone there.

I just checked Bermuda's cruise ship schedule for 2017. DCL does not dock there this year. I believe they have announced that they would add Bermuda to future cruises but it is doubtful that they could go there now.

I certainly understand why everyone would think it inappropriate to port in St Thomas and Tortola, but to look at it from another angle, the people/vendors living there need our money now more than ever. So, is not going possibly hurting them even worse? Also, the ships can carry and deliver relief supplies to the islands when they dock if they keep their itineraries. I can understand either way, but just wanted to present an alternate line of thinking.

I certainly understand why everyone would think it inappropriate to port in St Thomas and Tortola, but to look at it from another angle, the people/vendors living there need our money now more than ever. So, is not going possibly hurting them even worse? Also, the ships can carry and deliver relief supplies to the islands when they dock if they keep their itineraries. I can understand either way, but just wanted to present an alternate line of thinking.
I thought of that also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!