September 24th, 2020 5-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral Castaway Cay, Nassau, Castaway Cay

maryrego

Mouseketeer
I know its still a bit off but I thought I would get things started !!!!

I'm super excited about this double dip cruise!!! 2 whole days at Castaway Cay !!!!!
Were from Canada and it will be My husband and my 2 girls Emma (9) and Ella (6)

This will be our first time on the Fantasy
We have Cruised 2X on the Wonder and 2X on the Magic

Happy Planning Everyone

Hi...thanks for getting things started here. This will also be our 1st on the Fantasy. Will also be traveling with my husband, son and daughter-Ella . Been on the Wonder 4x. Wish it was at least 7days. With a larger ship, I feel like it'll take me a bit to get acquainted. Only 1 at sea day...I need more time . But happy to have 2days at castaway!

I'm super excited about this double dip cruise!!! 2 whole days at Castaway Cay !!!!!

Happy Planning Everyone

Hi...thanks for getting things started here. This will also be our 1st on the Fantasy. Will also be traveling with my husband, son and daughter-Ella . Been on the Wonder 4x. Wish it was at least 7days. With a larger ship, I feel like it'll take me a bit to get acquainted. Only 1 at sea day...I need more time . But happy to have 2days at castaway!

Yes its never long enough - were not sure if were getting off in Nassau we may just stay on the ship that day lol

Happy Planning Everyone

Hello!
We typically sail this time of year on the Disney Fantasy on the 7 Night Caribbean itinerary, but are looking forward to two stops at CC...so that is fun anyway. By the time we leave it will either be our 24th or 25th Disney Cruise (depends on what happens between September 2019 and September 2020)
I will be with my husband and two teens again (ages 18 and 17 at the time of travel) we prefer the Disney Fantasy for the itineraries, but have sailed on the Disney Dream and the Disney Magic a couple of times as well. Who knows...by the time this cruise rolls around we will have also sailed on the Disney Wonder. (have to get them all before the new ships start arriving) :)

Looking forward to the months of excitement building for this awesome vacation.

We will be a party of seven celebrating big moments in our lives. In cabin #1 will be my wife Hazel, our daughter Angelina, my mom Vi and myself(Andy), edited to add, our daughter's boyfriend Evan will now be joining us. This will be Evan's first Disney cruise. We changed our Category 4 a few doors down from where we were so we could get a stateroom that sleeps five. My wife and I will be celebrating our 45th wedding anniversary, our daughter her 30th birthday and my mom's 85th birthday during the cruise. In cabin #2 will be my Aunt Ethel and Uncle Pete(my mom's younger brother), they will be celebrating their 59th wedding anniversary and my uncle's 80th birthday. This will be my 10th DCL cruise, first time on the Fantasy making it the grand slam for my wife, daughter and I being on all four DCL ships. This will be my mom's 7th DCL cruise and my aunt and uncle's first DCL cruise. We are thrilled to be doing our second Double Dip CC cruise and I booked this cruise as soon as I was able to do so!!! :)
Fantasy 9-24-20.JPG

Last edited:
I’m on the cruise, but also the one before this one on 9/19/20 which is western Caribbean. So between the 2 that’s 3 castaway days and a 10 night cruise with 2 different itineraries. I booked on platinum day and managed a 5E for both cruises. This will or may be our 25th cruise subject to increase before then. I was happy to see some different cruises for the fantasy.

My DW, DD 9, and I sailed on the Dream for our first ever cruise in February of this year. We booked our placeholder because we were hooked. In my fantasy world, we would cruise multiple times a year because I love it that much. However, in the real world, we'll have to stick to this every year/every other year kind of schedule.

The three of us will be cruising again, with DD being 11 at that time. We also hooked our best friends, a family of 4 with two daughters who will be 14/15 and 11 to go with us. We're hoping they catch the bug too so that we always have somebody to cruise with!

I was checking my cruise countdown clock a little while ago and was able to capture a shot of the 4’s going wild on the clock!!! 😁

A group of first time cruisers here. My husband and I...along with my parents will be on the Fantasy! Can't wait!!!

Hi, everyone! So excited for this cruise, even though it’s a long way off. It will be me, my husband, and our two boys, who will be almost 4 and 14 months, respectively. It’s our second cruise, first on the Fantasy, and first for the baby. Last year we sailed on the Wonder. We are also trying to talk another family into traveling with us to share the fun!

Hi, everyone! So excited for this cruise, even though it’s a long way off. It will be me, my husband, and our two boys, who will be almost 4 and 14 months, respectively. It’s our second cruise, first on the Fantasy, and first for the baby. Last year we sailed on the Wonder. We are also trying to talk another family into traveling with us to share the fun!

Ok Disney folks....360 days to go! Feels like forever, but the truth of the matter is, it'll be here before we know it! I'm constantly thinking about this trip. Will be our 5th DC, but the 1st out of Port Canaveral. Anybody have anything they can share about staying at the Orlando airport Hyatt hotel? And taking magical express to the terminal?

My family always stays at the Radisson at the Port. We use their Park and Cruise package and use their shuttle service to and from the port. We usually rent a car from Budget as they have an office within walking distance from the Radisson. Even though my mom is going with us and only lives 90 minutes from the port, we are still staying at the Radisson the night before the cruise so we won't have to worry about rushing around in the morning and driving to the port.

Thank you for sharing...very helpful. Our initial thought was to stay closer to port as well. However, staying at the orlando Hyatt (which looks very nice) had some perks of it's own. Definitely plenty of options to consider. Thanks for your response.

Ok Disney folks....360 days to go! Feels like forever, but the truth of the matter is, it'll be here before we know it! I'm constantly thinking about this trip. Will be our 5th DC, but the 1st out of Port Canaveral. Anybody have anything they can share about staying at the Orlando airport Hyatt hotel? And taking magical express to the terminal?

First off, Magical express only goes to wdw resorts. You need to checkout the DCL shuttle bus and the costs. I believe the price is $37 PER person one way, $74 round trip per person (adults and children 3 and over). If you have a larger party, you should compare prices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!