September 24th, 2020 5-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral Castaway Cay, Nassau, Castaway Cay

My family always stays at the Radisson at the Port. We use their Park and Cruise package and use their shuttle service to and from the port. We usually rent a car from Budget as they have an office within walking distance from the Radisson. Even though my mom is going with us and only lives 90 minutes from the port, we are still staying at the Radisson the night before the cruise so we won't have to worry about rushing around in the morning and driving to the port.
First off, Magical express only goes to wdw resorts. You need to checkout the DCL shuttle bus and the costs. I believe the price is $37 PER person one way, $74 round trip per person (adults and children 3 and over). If you have a larger party, you should compare prices.
Oh...
First off, Magical express only goes to wdw resorts. You need to checkout the DCL shuttle bus and the costs. I believe the price is $37 PER person one way, $74 round trip per person (adults and children 3 and over). If you have a larger party, you should compare prices.
Oh ok...I wasn't aware there was a DCL shuttle bus. I had only heard of the magical express. Glad to know this, thank you!

Due to my wife's chronic back pain that has been getting worse, we had to cancel out from this cruise. I have a feeling my wife's travel days have come to an end, or at best, extremely limited.

Due to my wife's chronic back pain that has been getting worse, we had to cancel out from this cruise. I have a feeling my wife's travel days have come to an end, or at best, extremely limited.

that’s sad. Take care.

Sorry to hear this. I recall you'd be traveling with several family members. I wish you and your wife well.

I remember in the good ol' days when this was the place to talk to people on your cruise, we met some of our greatest life time friends here. Wish this was still the place to go. DH & I still very much plan and hope to make this sailing. We already had 2 trips cancelled due to Covid; a non DCL cruise to the Baltic and a caribbean wedding of one of the people we met on dis boards about 10 years ago.

We don’t plan to do this cruise now. This was to be our second half of our b2b. We plan to cancel before our PIF date fir both. I’d do it now, but both were booked with placeholders and I’m holding out hope that dcl extend the expiration date of my placeholders so I can move them future out vs canceling. I’ve had one cruise canceled on us already...April 18.

We’ve had this cruise booked since opening day. We are celebrating our 35th anniversary, had the perfect cabin couldn’t wait to be at serenity bay 2x but unfortunately we canceled just feeling even if it sails won’t be the experience we are used to. We also had a placeholder but the prices right now for 2021 are so high we wouldn’t use it anyway :(

Greetings. Growing less and less optimistic about this sailing actually taking place; however it never hurts to dream.

Myself
DD (21)
DD (17)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter