September 25th, 2019 - 5-Night Bermuda Cruise from New York

kjblack3126

Earning My Ears
Welcome to the first warm weather cruise after the Magic returns from its North Atlantic crossing following the UK cruises.

So, KJ - are you from the Northeast area?

Last edited:
Hi everyone, booked this cruise as an OBB on the Magic 5-night Mediterranean last week! Excited about seeing Bermuda and taking the kids to NYC for a few days beforehand!

So, KJ - are you from the Northeast area?
I was born and grew up in western NY but have lived in Florida for 20 years. Currently my wife and I live in Orlando but have liven in the Tampa Bay area, too.

Hi everyone, booked this cruise as an OBB on the Magic 5-night Mediterranean last week! Excited about seeing Bermuda and taking the kids to NYC for a few days beforehand!
Hello! I apologize for the delayed response, we did an Alaska cruise Labor Day and that has been the focus from August thru September! It was my favorite cruise so far and am looking forward to Bermuda in 2019!!

Hi – we’ll be heading to NY for this cruise from Australia and keen to find a fish extender group to join. I’m not having much luck looking online. Anybody know of any that have started?

Cheers.

Hi – we’ll be heading to NY for this cruise from Australia and keen to find a fish extender group to join. I’m not having much luck looking online. Anybody know of any that have started?

Cheers.
There’s a group on the social media platform that starts with an “F” doing a fish extender.

PSA— if you are doing Statue of Liberty before the cruise, September tickets went on sale today. Especially if you want to climb up to the crown, buying in advance is imperative. Crown is already sold out through early August.

Cheers.
Did you find the fish extender group as suggested? If not, in my prior post you will find my email address albeit broken apart. I am Kevin Bee in that other group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!