September Disney Store Pin Meet = White Marsh

Mickey7811

DIS Veteran
I was thinking about the pin release in September at the Disney STore and thinking about how many pin collectors would be at the mall that morning and thinking what a great time to have a pin meet.

Would anyone be interested in coming to the White Marsh mall and having a pin meet on that Saturday.

They have a great Customer Service area set up with lots of tables and great lighting and it is nice and quiet in the mall there.

I could call and see if that area would be available for us to use for free.

I can not imagine they would let me bring refreshments because I am sure they would want you to purchase food from the vendors there and I certainly understand that, but we could have games and stuff.

Tell me if anyone would be interested.

Darlene

I believe the release of the pins is on September 22.

So that would be the day of the meet.

Darlene

HI Darlene,

My family of 4 plus my mom and dad will be there.

I am hoping to have a job at that Disney Store, to help pay for this expensive hobby and the trips. My kids want to go to California next year, so we have to save for that.

Kris

Darlene,

I have penciled us in for September 22nd.
That would be me and the whole crew: DH, DS#1, DS#2, and DD.

Keep us posted.

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter