September quiz

DisneyRGB

<font color=blue>Loves parades<br><font color=purp
Hi everyone

As you may or may not know, I am quizmistress for September. The quiz will run the same as the previous ones - I will post the answer and new question at around 7pm each evening. Please PM your answer and post on the board to let me know you've sent a PM. Pleae DO NOT post your answer on the board (that means you Reid! ;) )

Having said that, unfortunately I will be posting my 1st question late, at about 10pm tomorrow. I'm really sorry about this but we're off to the theatre to watch Miss Saigon and I'll be late back. Normally if I'm not around at 7pm I'll post earlier rather than later but as I'm going straight out from work I won't have the opportunity to do this. Sorry again; just wanted to make you all aware of this. After that it will be business as usual!!!

And you will all be pleased to know that my quiz will be 100% pictures!!! "Yay" I hear you cry - Googling won't help you here! However they are our own pictures, not completely obscure ones, so I don't think it will be too tricky. Of course if you all get them all right I'll have to find a few pictures of taps and tiles to try and catch you out!!

I hope lots of you take part!!

Ooh, pictures, it sounds fun! I didn't take part this month as I was away for quite a few of the questions, but I definitely can't resist a pictures quiz. Looking forward to it! :earsboy:

And you will all be pleased to know that my quiz will be 100% pictures!!! "Yay" I hear you cry - Googling won't help you here!

You'd be surprised!!! :teeth: Count me in for the quiz - and enjoy Miss Saigon! :flower:

Does the fact that I took most of the pictures exclude me then??????????????????
By the way folks - I AM open to bribes!!!!! :rotfl:

Thanks for the enthusiasm everyone! Let's hope it lasts when the quiz starts! Am looking forward to being quizmistress!

Reid - Don't you dare!! Although perhaps you could put a few wrong answers on the board to throw people off the scent, that'd confuse 'em!

diberry said:
Does the fact that I took most of the pictures exclude me then??????????????????
By the way folks - I AM open to bribes!!!!! :rotfl:

It might give you a slight advantage!! Although wouldn't it be embarrassing if you took part and didn't win! :rotfl:

DisneyRGB said:
Reid - Don't you dare!! Although perhaps you could put a few wrong answers on the board to throw people off the scent, that'd confuse 'em!
:rotfl: :rotfl: Now why didn't I think of that ;)

Reid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter