Sequoia Lodge FAQ & Information Thread

grinnellgirl

Earning My Ears
I'm looking at booking Sequoia Lodge for next summer and half board is being offered. For those who have stayed in Golden Forrest, that includes breakfast which we would already be getting with half board. Would you say it's still worth it to stay in Golden Forrest? Other than food inclusion, what did you think made it worth the extra cost? Thank you!

Karin1984

DIS Veteran
I like the extra big rooms, proximity to the main entrance, the separate room for the lounge & breakfast (therefore less people = less noise) and being able to get some soda & snacks in the afternoon.

• elena_n2o

Mouseketeer
    I like the extra big rooms, proximity to the main entrance, the separate room for the lounge & breakfast (therefore less people = less noise) and being able to get some soda & snacks in the afternoon.
    👆

Exactly :)

We love staying in the Club, totally worth it. Plus you get an extra fastpass per day!

4everluvDisney

DIS Veteran
    We are also looking at booking Sequoia Lodge for next summer with the free half-board. It will be myself, my husband and our 13 year old grandson. We will be coming from Canada.
    Thinking of a Golden Forest Club room. Wondering how long the lounge is open, what snacks are available and so forth? Does the room have a fridge?
    Also, does anyone know if we would be able to upgrade the half-board plus (free) to the premium and if so does it have to be done before we arrive.
    Thanking everyone in advance for any help and tips provided.

• 4everluvDisney

DIS Veteran
    Not sure how long the lounge is open, for us it's "all day" (except for an hour when they convert it from breakfast to lounge)
    Snacks change, so can't answer that. If you search on line you'll find pictures, but like I said, they've drastically changed them a little over a year ago.
    Golden Forest rooms have a fridge, normal rooms don't

You can upgrade your dining plan, but it needs to done at least 3 days before you arrive.
    Thanks for the info...

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates