Serenity bay cabana availability (Fantasy)

Goofylou

Earning My Ears
Hi, what are the chances of snagging a cabana at serenity bay on a fantasy sailing? We are Gold status so aware that platinum and concierge can book before us

Aby

Obsessive and Compulsive
I was able to snag on as Silver once on the Fantasy when someone cancelled.

• allison0523

Mouseketeer
    We grabbed one on the Wonder when someone cancelled. You just have to stalk the website and hope that one pops up.

TortoiseTaughtUs

Mouseketeer
    I got one at Silver check-in for the April 13 Fantasy sailing this year, which felt like a huge stroke of luck until we weren’t able to dock at Castaway Cay. :sad1:

Marc D

DIS Veteran
    Truly depends on the sailing. It's hard to predict. I've biked past them every cruise I've been to CC and have seen unoccupied SB cabanas plenty of times.

• 3 Hobbits 2 Disney

Working Our Way Home
    I’m in a family right now for a Nov 2, 2019, sailing and I want a Serenity. I put in for it at 2:45 a.m. on opening day sailing concierge. I’m still trying to get it.

ramblingjen

Earning My Ears
    I got a Serenity Bay Cabana on the 7.13 Fantasy sailing. It was not available at Silver booking, but it opened up a few weeks later and I happened to snag it! Just keep checking if you cannot get when Gold opens!

Mickey4me!

Lost my screen name so I'm starting from scratch!
    We've always been able to get a Serenity Bay cabana with Gold status. We usually sail on the Magic so less competition and I always call right when booking window opens. We did a B2B in Nov 4 years ago and got one on both legs. Keep trying and also check while on board. The first time we got a cabana was while we were still silver and on a whim, my hubby checked at the excursion desk the day before Castaway and one was available. Good luck!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

CASTAWAY CAY PHOTOS

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES