Serenity bay cabana availability (Fantasy)

Goofylou

Mouseketeer
Hi, what are the chances of snagging a cabana at serenity bay on a fantasy sailing? We are Gold status so aware that platinum and concierge can book before us

I was able to snag on as Silver once on the Fantasy when someone cancelled.

We grabbed one on the Wonder when someone cancelled. You just have to stalk the website and hope that one pops up.

I got one at Silver check-in for the April 13 Fantasy sailing this year, which felt like a huge stroke of luck until we weren’t able to dock at Castaway Cay. :sad1:

Truly depends on the sailing. It's hard to predict. I've biked past them every cruise I've been to CC and have seen unoccupied SB cabanas plenty of times.

I’m in a family right now for a Nov 2, 2019, sailing and I want a Serenity. I put in for it at 2:45 a.m. on opening day sailing concierge. I’m still trying to get it.

I got a Serenity Bay Cabana on the 7.13 Fantasy sailing. It was not available at Silver booking, but it opened up a few weeks later and I happened to snag it! Just keep checking if you cannot get when Gold opens!

We've always been able to get a Serenity Bay cabana with Gold status. We usually sail on the Magic so less competition and I always call right when booking window opens. We did a B2B in Nov 4 years ago and got one on both legs. Keep trying and also check while on board. The first time we got a cabana was while we were still silver and on a whim, my hubby checked at the excursion desk the day before Castaway and one was available. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!