Serenity Bay Cabanas

i'm trying to upload my pictures from serenity bay....
i took a few pictures to show how nice and secluded our cabana was from the others..

but i'm not succeeding in uploading them...

i'll keep trying..

You can post photos here by doing either drag & drop, or copy & paste directly from your computer files. Or you can use a photo hosting site - download there and copy the IMG code to paste in your post.

One note, to post photos they must be smaller than 1MB.

the orange one on the left is apparently what's now called cabana 25
we were in that one back in 2012 and i LOVED it!!!
i loved how secluded it is from the other cabanas

IMG_3499E.jpg

#25 is popular. We had #24 and loved it. We had a sense of seclusion w/ all the foliage. We could see our neighbors if we tried.....even #25.

Just as a reminder, as @PrincessShmoo said, they are not 100% secluded. There are chairs and umbrellas in front of all of them. And sound carries.

Yes, I had the misfortune to be settled into my selected chair and umbrella for a while when some very distinctive noises started coming from one of the Cabanas behind me.

but at least you're far enough away from the other cabanas that if someone smokes a cigarette/cigar, it won't bother you..

23 and 24 are really very close to each other....disturbingly close for me..

Hi - I don't know if it helps, but we have a video on YouTube of our trip this past February that includes Cabana #25. You might have to fast forward past Nassau to get to Castaway footage, but it shows it's proximity to the other cabanas and to the beach. We loved it and have it again in late October (hoping Irma wasn't too rough on them).

Question for these- I have Serenity Bay Cabana #4 in January- can anyone tell me which number this corresponds to? It seems they are numbered Serenity Bay 1-4 on DCL's website.

Thanks!

Hi - I don't know if it helps, but we have a video on YouTube of our trip this past February that includes Cabana #25. You might have to fast forward past Nassau to get to Castaway footage, but it shows it's proximity to the other cabanas and to the beach. We loved it and have it again in late October (hoping Irma wasn't too rough on them).

great video! thanks for sharing!! yes, that is just a fabulous cabana...
as i said before, i was worried that if i got one of the cabanas that's close by another, we would be disturbed by cigarette/cigar smoke...
so i was thrilled that we managed to get #25 (which i guess is now called #4) so i wouldn't have to worry about smoke..

great video! thanks for sharing!! yes, that is just a fabulous cabana...
as i said before, i was worried that if i got one of the cabanas that's close by another, we would be disturbed by cigarette/cigar smoke...
so i was thrilled that we managed to get #25 (which i guess is now called #4) so i wouldn't have to worry about smoke..

We always get #25 (4) and will have it again for our Feb. 2018 cruise. Last Feb. there were smokers in #24 and the smoke came our way at #25. I asked them to please not smoke and they slowed down. I thought that the cabanas were suppose to be no smoking. There is a DSA near the bar.

We always get #25 (4) and will have it again for our Feb. 2018 cruise. Last Feb. there were smokers in #24 and the smoke came our way at #25. I asked them to please not smoke and they slowed down. I thought that the cabanas were suppose to be no smoking. There is a DSA near the bar.

there were smokers in 23 but it didn't get down to us at all...
i saw them when i walked by....

I had no idea this was even an issue. Will make me rethink booking a cabana in the future. I guess we were very lucky to have no smoke that day.

I had no idea this was even an issue. Will make me rethink booking a cabana in the future. I guess we were very lucky to have no smoke that day.

i don't know that this is an issue, but it's something i had to consider as the whole reason for the cabana was for my mom and sister, both lung cancer survivors (neither of them ever smoked...their lung cancers were from second hand smoke)..

I believe this is true. There is no smoking allowed "in" the cabanas, and that is supposed to mean the entire cabana including the open deck area.

Hi. We were there in October 2017 and the numbers 22-25 were still in place, but things may have changed. I've enclosed one of the videos from that trip. This one shows all four Serenity Bay cabanas and their proximity to one another. I agree. Any of them would be great. Wish we were there!

Hi. We were there in October 2017 and the numbers 22-25 were still in place, but things may have changed. I've enclosed one of the videos from that trip. This one shows all four Serenity Bay cabanas and their proximity to one another. I agree. Any of them would be great. Wish we were there!

Thanks so much for sharing this! We just booked #25 yesterday for our May cruise. Your video definitely reinforces the decision and gets me so hyped up for the trip!! :) We debated doing other excursions instead, but opted for a more relaxing trip focused on "beach time". And this looks like it will be the perfect place to relax!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter