Seriously going to wet myself if the next 8 months drag

tink52937

Earning My Ears
Welcome to my first attempt at a pre trip report. I have been a lurker for a LONG time. Love Mickeystoontown reports, Brooke Elizabeths reports and seriously addicted to one about going at Christmas time, but can not think of her name sorry :( http://www.wdwinfo.com/images/smilies/confused24.gif
This will be my 15th trip and after my not so magical trip in Oct of 2011 I am jonsing for a all out magical trip this November.
I am hoping by writing this pre trip report, I will somehow make time fly to November.

After my not so magical Oct. trip I swore to my DH we would have a Disney free year. That lasted, oh 3 weeks. I tried I really did, I called 5 travel agents trying to book a trip to Ireland, no one called me back. I emailed a travel agent to book a trip to Punta Cana, no response. Finally I called Disney, got a sweet DVC discount on HHI. I booked it. That lasted 3 weeks.
I cried, my kids cried, we all cried. Ok, canceled HHI and back to Orlando we go.

We are attempting our first Holiday stay, November 15th through the 25th. I have always gone during off season and I am a little scared of the crowds. I am more scared of not having my open ended fast pass window!!!

Right now I am booked at Saratoga Springs, but hoping to switch to somewhere else at the 7 month window. If I can, no biggie, I am 100% positive I will LOVE SSR, right?

Cast of Characters:
Traci, Mom to 2 beautiful daughters, wife to a pretty great hubby, going through major disney withdrawl.

DH Tom, used to just go along with my NEED to have disney in my life, now is just as addicted as I am.

DD1 Camille, she will be 13 in a few months and I can't believe how time has flown. She was the first to start crying when we announced our Disney free year. She has her eyes set on the college program and I know will make a wonderful CM someday.

DD2 Cathleen, 8, Her goal in life is to be a equine dentist and take care of the horses at Disney.

I tried to post pictures, but I don't think I have enough posts to allow pictures. Oh well maybe soon.
256 days to go, I can do it, I can make it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter