Seriously thinking about moving to Orlando area..(help!)

renessa

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Hello All! I don't really spend much time on this board, but here is a little background. My new dh and I just returned from our honeymoon. We had a great week at Disney and then another on the East Coast. We have been thinking about a major move (currently in N. IN), before buying a house, having kids, etc. Just found out today that my parents and youngest siblings are moving to Nevada in the next few months....so soon!! Well, this got Brian and I talking more seriously about time frames, jobs, apartment hunting, how much $$ to move, etc. I just thought that someone out there may have just made a move to the Orlando area, or are already there. I would like to work at Disney, and have food service/catering management work experience. My DH is a welder, but has had many factory or maintenance type postions. We are both in mid 20's and wondering if this is the time to make a major move. Any advice or help would be sooo great! Also, does anyone know how to contact WDW for an application? Thanks in advance! Renessa

What a "small world"! I too am seriously considering a move to the Orlando area and would greatly appreciate and tips or advice that can be given on the subject.

Thanks a bunch!

Let me just say "I Love living in Central Florida."

You can check Disney's website for current career openings. The Orlando area is growing fast. Property values are going up fast,

George

Thanks for the links dizneegirl. I've already researched affordable appartments...now I've just got to find a job!:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter