Service men/women to Keep in our Prayers...feel free to add to the list

jamsmom

<font color=deeppink>Really isn't mean at all!<br>
We have MANY DIS family members who have a special someone serving over seas right now. Is there a way I could get everyone to post there special someone's name (first) and what or where they are right now and what group they are in (branch, battallion or whatever)

This way, we all can listen for the names of camps or divisions like 101st or 3rd Battallion. It will also help to have them all in one post to lift up one by one in prayer.

I was going to make a written list, but thought others might like it as well.

I'll be glad to post Titus' information:
Titus Tubb
101st Airborne Division
3rd Regiment
8th Battalion

The eighth battalion is a support battalion. They do maintenance on the helicopters (Titus' company mainly works on Apaches I believe)

My son is still in Tech school.

Ab Chris Kennard
Training Squadron
Sheppard Air Force Base, Texas

Jason, nephew
Army, serving in the hospital at Camp Udairi, Kuwait

MaryAnn- I heard a report on a news station that they had a MASH like hospital set up somewhere in Kuwait that was very close to a real thing! I was impressed by the things mentioned.

Here's mine...

CPL Robert Knight
United States Marine Corp
7th Engineer Support Battalion
Heavy Equipment Operator
Echo Company

My DH is:

TSgt. Bill Connolly
111th Fighter Wing (A-10 Thunderbolt Unit)
PA Air National Guard - US Air Force
at Al Jaber Air Base in Kuwait

My son is:

Tsgt. Anthony R. Poole
181st Security Police
Serving At KCIA/ Al Jaber Base
Kuwait

Tony has been in Kuwait since December. Is married with 2 daughters ages 4/7. They are expecting their Third, maybe fourth child in a few months. He has been in the Air Force for 14 years.

Pokie

My brother in law is in the Air Force

Maj. Mike Furstenau
Navigator - station unknown at the moment, last reported base was "somewhere in the UK".

He was headed for Incirlik the beginning of March but was diverted to points undisclosed.

Deb

My BF from childhood, who I will simply call "Nick" since he is Special Forces and who-knows-where over there, and my DH's nephew, Sgt. Josh Radandt, 1-325 Air, 82nd Abn Div. Prayers to them all...
Terri the Yoopermom

may I post details of my fiance's best friend here? I know he's not american but Glen is serving with the British Royal Engineers in Kuwait, and would have been our best man in May...who knows, he may still be.........

Thank you

Angel, of course you can.....post his information when you get a moment :)

I'd like to add a member of my church, Glenn. I honestly don't know where he is or what he's doing, but he is in the reserves and got called up (guess this means I'll have to fill in as layreader for him).

This is a wonderfully sweet thread!

David Millsapps
Pilot with the USAF
(that is all I know right now but I do know he is there and flying!)

And

Phil Gray
(All I know is that Phil is in the guard)

Nelson Russell
(same as above)

Please also keep each POW in our prayers. I can't imagine how afraid they must be.

Thank you so much Carol:)

Glen Baldwin is in the Royal Engineer regiment. He's from Cambridge, England and I know Mark really misses him.

We'll be keeping them all in our thoughts and prayers.

My BIL is David

He is a Lt. Colonel in the Marines and was finishing up a 3 your tour in Okinawa and was deployed to unknown location overseas. He is in logistics.

His wife will be moving back to CA next week without him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts