Service men/women to Keep in our Prayers...feel free to add to the list

May I ask for your positive thoughts and prayers please, for our son, a US Army Major, 82nd Airborne, deployed to Afghanistan. Our dear DIL, their children, and all our family could also use your prayers to be granted extra faith, strength, and courage. Thankfully all our family was able travel and visit him, DIL and our sweet grands before he deployed.

Godspeed our soldier, all our brave military and thanks to their families for their many sacrifices. May their guardian angels protect their every step and they return safe and sound. God Bless America, land of the free and home of the brave. :littleangel:

With many heartfelt thanks from 4nana and family. :grouphug:

May I ask for your positive thoughts and prayers please, for our son, a US Army Major, 82nd Airborne, deployed to Afghanistan. Our dear DIL, their children, and all our family could also use your prayers to be granted extra faith, strength, and courage. Thankfully all our family was able travel and visit him, DIL and our sweet grands before he deployed.

Godspeed our soldier, all our brave military and thanks to their families for their many sacrifices. May their guardian angels protect their every step and they return safe and sound. God Bless America, land of the free and home of the brave. :littleangel:

With many heartfelt thanks from 4nana and family. :grouphug:

Will keep your dear son in our prayers, Sandee. :)

Let us know if he needs any care packages for himself or his soldiers!

Kelley

Hi, I'm another wife asking for support! dh john was reservist for five years who got pulled back to active this summer, he spent three months in TX, has nine more in SC, then off he goes to Afghan.

phew. it is not easy coming back to the land of the military wife after all this time! We have a bit of adjustment to do. dd was 2 last time he deployed so she doesn't remember it. Now, it's me and the kids, my mom is gone, my dad moved away, and we live within reporting distance to the base, but not close enough to commute - so I feel a bit alone, ok, a lot alone!

I'm enjoying planning our trip to keep me occupied, it falls into the leave period between assignments and will be a great r&r for all of us.

After reading the DIS boards for a very long time, I have finally registered, and have chosen the salute to those in service to our country for my first post.

To those of you who are serving, or have served, my heartfelt thanks. I think it's fair to say that no one knows the rigors of your life whether deployed or "home." You are in my daily prayers.

Thanks also to the families who support men and women in the service, including wives, husbands, children, mothers, father, siblings and beyond. What you do for their morale keps them going. You also are in my daily prayers.

It is an honor and privilege to share the love of Disney and to keep in my prayers all who read this thread.

Josh Fix United States Marine Corps.

My little cousin. Love him a lot and very proud of him for being a braver man than me. He's going to Afghanistan soon. I'll be praying for him every night. Hope you guys can include him in your prayers.

May God be with and watch over your cousin Josh. We will add him to our prayer list.

I just want too stop in and add one name my best friends son
SGT Todd Boehm he is stationed in Okinawa right now
soo a big hoo ra devil dog and to anyone else surving in the Marine Corps and any other branch .
from Retired Lcpl Fisherman

My hubby al who might be leaving the safety net of where he is now :(

I would like to add my husband who landed in Bahgram on Oct 12 and is transitioning to Camp Lighting this Sunday, Oct 16.

SFC Gerrit Milbert
PA AGR

He is acting as a Training Advisor with the ANA.

I would like to add my husband who landed in Bahgram on Oct 12 and is transitioning to Camp Lighting this Sunday, Oct 16.

SFC Gerrit Milbert
PA AGR

He is acting as a Training Advisor with the ANA.

Thanks Babe. I love and miss you!
Thinking about the cruise and future Disney plans with you and Athena is one of the things that helps keep my sanity!

Not a veteran, flunked the physical,:sad2: I just wanted to FLY.

I certainly appreciate all that the veterans and the current service people are doing for me.

And yes I almost daily say a prayer for all of you.

THANKS

Is it out of line to add an old student of mine who I just found out is having some emotional problems and is in the Army in Afganistan? His name is Clarence and he could use your prayers. thanks! I just fired up a general prayer for everyone on this list. My son and I do the same thing for all our service people wherever they are every night.

My son just graduated OSUT for MP in February and is already getting deployed to A'stan in May! Prayers for all the service men and women...:grouphug:

I've been on this site for a while and didn't know these forums where here. This is awesome!
In 2007 my in-laws took us on a trip to WDW. We stayed at The Greens. My father-in-law served most of his life in the army, stationed in Germany and around Europe. Just staying around all of the military families was a great experience for me. It really made me renew my pride for all of the fine people that serve.

I don't have many regrets, but I do regret turning down those phone calls after I was out of high school.

God bless all that serve.

Hi
Just joined this Forum. Can i add my husband to the list? He is in the British Royal Marines based at KMTC as a Company Sgt Major training the ANA! Had to cancel our vacation to WDW in November due to this deployment but have rebooked for Feb - yaaayyyyy! God bless all those who serve our nations! Stay Safe and come home to us soon!
Vicki xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts